Job you are applying for:
BOH Key Lead
at the following location(s):
Westlake - Austin, TX
View Job Description
The BOH Key Lead is responsible for the coaching and motivating Back of House staff to meet deadlines in a timely manner and assisting the Kitchen Manager in ensuring that overall kitchen operations run smoothly.Reports to Kitchen Manager.
Essential Job Functions
-Maintains safe food handling procedures at all times
- Utilizes tools provided to accomplish tasks safely. (i.e. cutting boards, gloves, oven mitts, etc)
- Takes all proper precautions to ensure that no cross-contamination occurs
- Works quickly yet safely and accurately
- Cleans assigned station following proper sanitary procedures to include work area, coolers, utensils, equipment; removes and disposes of trash; sweeps and mops floors.
- Standing for extended periods of time (up to eight hours)
- The ability to lift up to 40 pounds
Benefits: shift meal, employee discount, subsidized health and dental insurance with vision insurance offered, 100% subsidized LTD coverage, paid vacation (after working consecutively for a period of time).