Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
Houston Commissary Kitchen - Fountain View - Houston, TX
View Job Description
This is one of the most vital positions in the kitchen. The Dishwasher is responsible for the cleanliness of all items that are used in the kitchen. Items must be cleaned and stored in a timely manner. The Dishwasher also acts as a porter in ensuring that deliveries are received and stored in a timely manner. Product rotation and organization of storage areas must also be maintained.
Essential Job Functions
Maintains safe food handling procedures at all times
- Utilizes tools provided to accomplish tasks safely. (i.e. cutting boards, gloves, oven mitts, etc)
- Takes all proper precautions to ensure that no cross-contamination occurs
- Works quickly yet safely and accurately
- Cleans assigned station following proper sanitary procedures to include work area, coolers, utensils, equipment; removes and disposes of trash; sweeps and mops floors.
- Standing for extended periods of time (up to eight hours)
- The ability to lift up to 40 pounds
Benefits: shift meal, employee discount, subsidized health and dental insurance with vision insurance offered, 100% subsidized LTD coverage, paid vacation (after working consecutively for a period of time).