First of all Snap Kitchen would like to say, You’re Welcome! For fixing two pretty important aspects of your life; eating and working. At Snap Kitchen we are just as passionate about our people as we are about food. We are dedicated to bringing our customers flavorful, handcrafted food that supports our commitment to local, nutritious ingredients and healthy cooking. We pride ourselves on sourcing the finest foods possible and the finest people possible to make our organization even better!
A revolution in not cooking!
Take our Snappy Survey –
1. Do you want a taste sensation on the daily?
2. Do you care about your health?
3. Do you want to be a guinea pig for all of our naturally sourced nutritious meals?
4. Would you fight Wolverine for a chance to devour a HEALTHY brownie?
5. Do you like meeting new people and being a brand ambassador for health?
If you answered YES to all of the above I think Snap Kitchen might just be for you.
The Delivery Driver will play an integral role in the company by ensuring that planned inventory levels are accurately maintained at all locations. The purpose of this position is to load and unload trucks and to provide timely and efficient transportation of Snap food products from our Central Production Units to our stores. It requires dependable assistance in warehouse operations and safety procedures with emphasis on receipt and storage of incoming product. This position works independently and with minimal direct supervision.
• Develops good working relationships with store personnel, and immediately notifies Distribution Manager of any potential problems
• Maintains the freezers and cooler in a neat and orderly condition
• Maintains vehicle condition logs and immediately informs Distribution Manager of any problems concerning delivery vehicles including accidents, mechanical failure, or need for maintenance
• Operate and maintain delivery vehicles & warehouse equipment in a safe manner
• Complies with all health regulations and other laws that govern food handling
• Performs additional duties as assigned by the Operations Management Team
A position on the delivery team demands a relatively high level of physical fitness. Not only is lifting heavy weight repetitively for the entirety of a shift necessary, but there is also a need to perform the job with speed and precision as to provide the quickest and safest delivery services to all of our clients.
The physical demands of this position are:
- Performing all actions with intelligent movements as to avoid injury (lifting from the legs, not overextending limbs, using momentum to your advantage etc.)
- Pushing, pulling, carrying, and lifting items, equipment, and supplies up to 60lbs
- Being able to perform in spatially challenging environments
- Driving up to 100 miles a day with frequent intermittent stops without getting overly-fatigued (especially while driving)
- Hand dolly experience desirable
- Hold a valid Driver’s License, CDL preferred (no restrictions on either)
- Ability to consistently project a friendly, helpful personality to customers and coworkers
- Experience working with food or nutrition, or in a retail environment
- Customer service experience preferred
- Prior delivery experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize tasks while handling multiple demands
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs and travel up to 100 miles per shift.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to pay attention to detail
- Commitment to the ongoing success of Snap Kitchen
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and some Holidays
Educational Requirements: High School Diploma with some college preferred
Has maintained a good driving record free of the following violations:
- License revoked or suspended due to moving violation
- Speeding in excess of over 20 mph over the posted limit
- Driving without a license
- Failure to report an accident or providing false report to authorities
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, including open container violation
-Driver cannot have more than one moving violation per year within the past 3 years, or more than one accident in the past 3 years
Benefits: shift meal, employee discount, subsidized health and dental insurance with vision insurance offered, 100% subsidized LTD coverage, paid vacation (after working consecutively for a period of time).