First of all Snap Kitchen would like to say, You’re Welcome! For fixing two pretty important aspects of your life; eating and working. At Snap Kitchen we are just as passionate about our people as we are about food. We are dedicated to bringing our customers flavorful, handcrafted food that supports our commitment to local, organic ingredients and healthy cooking. We pride ourselves on sourcing the finest foods possible and the finest people possible to make our organization even better!
A revolution in not cooking!
Take our Snappy Survey –
1. Do you want a taste sensation on the daily?
2. Do you care about your health?
3. Do you want to be a guinea pig for all of our naturally sourced organic meals?
4. Would you fight Chuck Norris for a chance to devour a HEALTHY brownie?
5. Do you like hanging out with super cool people?
If you answered YES to all of the above I think Snap Kitchen might just be for you.
The Assistant Kitchen Manager is responsible for supporting the Kitchen Manager with all kitchen functions including food purchasing, preparation and maintenance of quality standards; sanitation and cleanliness; training of employees in methods of cooking, preparation, packaging, portion and cost control and sanitation and cleanliness. The Assistant Kitchen Manager will play an integral role in the company by also coaching and motivating Back of House staff to meet deadlines in a timely manner and assisting the Kitchen Manager in ensuring that overall kitchen operations run smoothly.
- At least three years in an Assistant Kitchen Manager role required
- Experience in a location with a minimum $5MM/year in sales
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel and guests
- Must have a high level of comfort in a high volume kitchen
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills including email etiquette
- Must be eager to learn and work, be dependable and energetic
- Must possess a high level of honesty, integrity, and ethics
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)
- High school diploma required with a college degree preferred
Must be available to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Benefits: subsidized health and dental insurance with vision insurance offered, 100% company paid short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, a generous food expense account, and employee discounts.