Job you are applying for:
Quality and Food Safety Tech
at the following location(s):
Philadelphia Commissary - Philadelphia, PA
The Job you are looking for is no longer available. Click Get Started to search for another job.
View Job Description
First of all Snap Kitchen would like to say, You’re Welcome! For fixing two pretty important aspects of your life; eating and working. At Snap Kitchen we are just as passionate about our people as we are about food. We are dedicated to bringing our customers flavorful, handcrafted food that supports our commitment to local, organic ingredients and healthy cooking. We pride ourselves on sourcing the finest foods possible and the finest people possible to make our organization even better!
A revolution in not cooking!
Take our Snappy Survey –
1. Do you want a taste sensation on the daily?
2. Do you care about your health?
3. Do you want to be a guinea pig for all of our naturally sourced organic meals?
4. Would you fight Chuck Norris for a chance to devour a HEALTHY brownie?
5. Do you like hanging out with super cool people?
If you answered YES to all of the above I think Snap Kitchen might just be for you.
As a Food Quality Technician you will perform process checks throughout our Southwest Kitchen including the production, packaging, sanitation and warehousing functions of the company, including pre-operational checks, sanitation verification, label checks and net weight checks.
• Oversee and Implement Food Safety and Quality Programs
• Audit during production for food safety and quality
• Training and coach personnel on Food Safety and Quality
• Ensure all applicable Federal, State and Local Regulations are followed
• Assist during startups and product development
• Review Documents for HACCP and Production for completeness
• Conduct daily walks to ensure compliance
• Assist Southwest Kitchen General Manager
• Comfortable working in a room set at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or below
• Perform other duties as needed
• Degree preferred or work experience in quality or food safety auditing
• Experience with USDA food production
• Food Manufacturing Quality and Food Safety
• Writing and implementing food safety and quality programs
• Excellent communication, presentation, and team building skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task to simultaneously complete several projects
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
This is your chance to be a part of a truly exciting organization with a passion for people, food and life. Snap Kitchen is a rapidly growing company and always aims to promote from within. Being a part of our team provides you with the opportunity for advancement, Health coverage (including dental and vision) and most importantly a generous food allowance!
* AM and PM shifts available