Each of the food orders is prepared following the Ruby Tuesday standard recipes and procedures within specified time limits. Attention is given to maintaining the Ruby Tuesday brand promise to uncompromising freshness and high quality ingredients
Include, but are not limited to:
• Maintains a gracious, pleasant and friendly attitude, while contributing to a teamwork-based work environment.
• Takes pride in his or her personal appearance. Adheres to the Ruby Tuesday Dress Code Policy.
• Sets up, maintains and breaks down the kitchen.
• Stocks/restocks items in line according to specifications.
• Maintains the cooking line in a clean, safe and sanitary manner.
• Grills, deep fries, bakes, broils, steams and microwaves raw and prepared food.
• Measures and assembles high quality ingredients and cooked items according to recipes and menu specifications.
• Portions food into individual and bulk packages.
• Washes and cleans fruits and vegetables for peeling, dicing, shredding or slicing using kitchen hand utensils and electric equipment.
• Cleans, organizes, and maintains walk-in refrigeration, prep, and dry storage areas in specified safe manner.
The food orders are prepared and assembled quickly according to the recipes to avoid waste and ensure a high quality. The line is always stocked, neat, clean, and safe. All food preparation areas and the walk-in are kept clean and organized to prevent waste and spoilage of raw and prepared items. Daily/weekly food inventories correspond with food sales.
• Commitment to quality, passion and pride!
• Regular attendance is required.
• Position requires slip resistant shoes.
• Judges the quality of raw and cooked items and never compromises a quality standard.
• Converses with the Team Members and Managers.
• Reads and comprehends orders on the Kitchen Display System (KDS) screen.
• Work area is hot and humid.
• Stands during the entire shift.
• Job requires substantial repetitive motions of the wrists, hands, and fingers.
• Frequent exposure to smoke, steam, open flame and high temperatures as well as freezers and refrigeration.
• Frequent immersion of hands in water and sanitation solution to clean foods and prep surfaces.
• Lifts and carries tubs, trays, and cases weighing up to fifty pounds up to twenty times per shift.
• Lifts and carries cases of raw vegetables weighing up to fifty pounds about thirty times per shift. Carries same cases distances of fifteen to twenty feet. Some containers/cases weigh over fifty pounds.
• Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours, carries, pushes and mops.
• Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from knives, slipping, tripping, and burns.