Job you are applying for:
Guest Services Coordinator - RT
at the following location(s):
Ruby Tuesday - Morgantown RT4299 - Morgantown, WV
View Job Description
The Guest Service Coordinator is responsible for assisting in FOH activities such as sales programs, other activities related to bar and catering programs, and for the day to day operations of the restaurant. This position requires regular attendance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Fully understands bar processes and assists as needed with bar line checks, bar inventory and ordering, and the bar display system
• Works as needed to improve GHI
• Performs recovery activities with Guests as needed
• May help with opening and closing activities
• Coach FOH team members as needed and may assist occasionally with writing team member schedules.
• Is familiar with all FOH positions including bar, host, server, food runner, and expo and may assist in any of these areas at any time
• Completes the coding and ledgering / cost forecasting process.
• Assist in building and maintaining positive relationships with potential customers such as offices, hotels, and other businesses to continually build guest counts and promote brand loyalty
• Fully knowledgeable of bar offerings and the catering menu Ensure uncompromising freshness and quality by only serving high-quality products
• Certify that all drinks at the bar and all food leaving the restaurant for catering purposes is to spec
• Assists with proper cost control and for managing and reconciling bar inventory
• Assists as needed with inventory of china, silver, and glassware.
The Guest Service Coordinator has no supervisory responsibilities
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Team Members who are driven by building sales; or internally developed candidates who have GM potential
Requires great oral and written communication skills, and the ability to effectively articulate information and respond to questions
Basic computer skills required
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
Ability to define problems, analyze data, establish facts, and draw proper conclusions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and walk for hours at a time
• Employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk, walk, hear, and lift up to 50 pounds.
High energy but sometimes stressful