Albany Auto Group is seeking an experienced Parts Manager to join our team! At Albany Auto Group, we provide a unique blend of leadership skills with a culture that embodies our core values and the opportunity to work in a professional environment. We offer a generous compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful.
As the Parts Manager you will be responsible for running a profitable and efficient parts department by utilizing proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staffing efficiencies, pricing strategies, merchandising and marketing. The Parts Manager is also responsible for managing department staff.
• Administer and maintain a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the manufacturer.
• Utilize available pricing parameters and strategies to generate sufficient profit while maintaining customer loyalty.
• Ensure inventory is appropriate to meet customer demand while controlling obsolete and excess inventory.
• Ensure full compliance with manufacturer parts and warranty policies, procedures and rules.
• Develop an effective team through training and performance standards.
• Two years of automotive parts experience is preferred
• Previous supervisory experience
• A team leader who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to engage and motivate the team to achieve key goals
• Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
• Skilled in various computer programs. CDK, Microsoft Office Suite and ADP is a plus!
• Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license.
Our Benefits include include:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• Paid Holidays & PTO
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Vehicle Purchase Discounts
• Wellness Programs