Job you are applying for:
Subway - Assistant Food Service Coordinator
at the following location(s):
Subway - East Troy, WI - East Troy, WI
View Job Description
Working under the supervision of the Food Service Coordinator (“FSC”) or Subway Manager, the Assistant Food Service Coordinator (“AFSC”) is responsible for supporting and, in the absence of the FSC/Manager, managing the overall operations of the Company’s Subway franchise operations at the assigned location. The Assistant FSC shall ensure that the franchise is in compliance with all Subway requirements and directives along with compliance with all health and food safety guidelines and requirements. Other responsibilities include the direct oversight of Subway employees, scheduling, inventory ordering, inventory management, and store cleanliness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (includes, but is not limited to, the following):
• Adhere to local food safety compliance regulations.
• Ensure full compliance with Subway Franchise requirements and directives.
• Responsible for Temperature Records & and adherence to Company and Subway’s Food Safety Guidelines.
• Record temperatures of products and equipment twice daily.
• Ensure all Subway employees adhere to food safety and sanitation rules.
• Responsible for maintaining and ensuring cleanliness of Subway area, kitchen and preparation areas.
• Manage product build-to information while controlling waste budget.
• Responsible for inventory, inventory control and ordering supplies and products.
• Complete all paperwork accurately & timely.
• Run necessary reports from Subway and have a working knowledge understanding the same.
• Adherence to budget for the Subway operations, including labor and cost controls.
• Ensure food is prepared according to Subway operations manual(s).
• Date and rotate products appropriately to ensure a fresh product.
• Provide and ensure great customer service by Subway team.
• Prioritize/delegate work to Subway staff and ensure follow through to completion.
• Perform other duties assigned by the District Food Supervisor and Store Management Team.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: All Subway Employees EXCEPT the Subway Manager or Subway FSC.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• One year or more of management in quick service restaurant or restaurant industry
• Must have completed at least some High School
• Must possess good basic math skills: must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide
• Must be fluent in English and, in some locations, have conversational Spanish skills
• Must have good communication skills and have a people-oriented focus
• Must be able to operate a computer/POS system and generate reports
• Have a basic business acumen
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical demands described below are a representation of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
• Stand for 8 hours
• Lift 20 pounds over your head
• Repetitive motion such as cash counting, hand-keying, keyboarding, sweeping, mopping, wiping and shoveling
• Be able to work with cleaning and industry-specific chemicals
• Lift 40 pounds
• Push and pull up to 80 pounds
• Frequent bending and stooping
• Work in the heat and/or cold
• Climb up and down ladders and step ladders