Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
Henry's Tavern Bellevue - Bellevue, WA
View Job Description
As the Manager, you will encourage your team by modeling "guest first" behavior that will ensure a guest experience that is exceptional in service, cleanliness, consistency, and value. You will spend time on the floor observing and assisting your team to make sure a flawless guest experience is achieved on each shift. As a part of the greater restaurant management team, additional responsibilities can include interviewing, orientating, training, developing, writing schedules, and conducting performance appraisals.
What sets you apart?
• High-volume restaurant experience
• High attention to detail
• Reliable & dependable
• Supportive & positive attitude
• Strong business acumen knowledge
• Passion to develop others and help them grow their careers
Management Benefits & Perks
• Medical/Dental/Vision benefits offered after 30 days
• Short & Long Term Disability Options
• Voluntary Benefits offered after 30 days
• Paid Time Off
• 401k plan
• Internal training & development opportunities
• Free Shift Meal
• 25% discount when dining as a guest
Restaurants Unlimited, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
At RUI, our “Guest First” culture extends both to our guests and to how we treat each other. We come to work every day to do what we do because we believe it matters. Every day, each Team Member strives to share their unique passion for delivering a superior experience to every guest, every time. From our Team Members that just finished orientation to those who are celebrating their 20 year anniversaries, we want to help you grow your passion and career!