BOH Supervisors are accountable for the day-to-day management and operations of the kitchen and kitchen staff and fulfill all responsibilities with an eye toward ensuring that each menu product is delivered to expectations. The Supervisor personally directs kitchen staff to ensure all products meet recipe specifications, plating quality standards and product timings. The Supervisor must effectively and thoroughly manage personnel, including ensuring their adherence to policies and procedures, and motivate employees to ensure a guest-friendly workforce.
• Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
• Ability to work effectively within a team.
• Valid food handler card
• Ability to perform basic mathematics
• Ability to arrive to work on time, ready to start a scheduled shift
• Has a basic knowledge of restaurant operations
• Demonstrates good time management skills
• Must be able to work a variety of scheduled shifts, based on the needs of the restaurant volume
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
• Continuous standing and walking
• Frequent bending and overhead reaching
What sets you apart?
• High-volume restaurant experience
• High attention to detail
• Reliable & dependable
• Supportive & positive attitude
Team Member Benefits & Perks
• Flexible scheduling
• Medical benefits offered after 90 days and average 30 hours worked per week
• Voluntary Benefits offered after 90 days – no minimum hour requirement
• Paid Sick & Safe Leave
• Internal training & development opportunities
• Free Shift Meal
• 25% discount when dining as a guest
Restaurants Unlimited, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Restaurants Unlimited, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training