Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
Henry's Tavern Bellevue - Bellevue, WA
View Job Description
Now's your time to shine! Start your next career with Restaurants Unlimited today! Restaurants Unlimited, Inc. is currently looking for a talented Back of House (BOH) Supervisor who is as passionate about food and service as we are!
The BOH Supervisor is accountable for the day-to-day management and operations of the kitchen and kitchen staff, fulfilling all responsibilities with a focus on ensuring that each menu product is delivered to expectations. The Supervisor directs kitchen staff to ensure all products meet recipe specifications, plating quality standards and product timings. The Supervisor must effectively manage personnel, including ensuring their adherence to policies and procedures, and motivate employees to ensure a guest-friendly workforce.
• Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
• Ability to work effectively within a team.
• Valid food handler card
• Ability to arrive to work on time, ready to start a scheduled shift
• Basic knowledge of restaurant operations
• Demonstrates good time management skills
• Must be able to work a variety of scheduled shifts, based on the needs of the restaurant volume
What sets you apart?
• High-volume restaurant experience
• High attention to detail
• Reliable & dependable
• Supportive & positive attitude
Team Member Benefits & Perks
• Flexible scheduling
• Medical benefits offered after 90 days and average 30 hours worked per week
• Voluntary Benefits offered after 90 days – no minimum hour requirement
• Paid Sick & Safe Leave
• Internal training & development opportunities
• Free Shift Meal
• 25% discount when dining as a guest
Restaurants Unlimited, Inc. is an EEO and E-Verify employer.