As a Bartender you are responsible for demonstrating teamwork and technical proficiency to ensure a great experience for each guest. You hold a unique position, as you serve as an ambassador to the rest of the restaurant by delighting our guests with sharing your knowledge of our scratch kitchen menus and incredible drinks options from hand-crafted cocktails to ice cold pints of the finest beers and even the finest wines.
• Valid food handler and liquor license card (where required)
• Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
• Ability to work effectively within a team.
• Ability to arrive to work on time, ready to start a scheduled shift
• Has a basic knowledge of restaurant operations
• Displays a friendly, professional, and helpful attitude towards coworkers and management
• Demonstrates good time management skills
• Must be able to work a variety of scheduled shifts, based on the needs of the restaurant volume
• Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. frequently
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
• Continuous standing and walking
• Frequent bending and overhead reaching
What sets you apart?
• High-volume restaurant experience
• High attention to detail
• Reliable & dependable
• Supportive & positive attitude
Team Member Benefits & Perks
• Flexible scheduling
• Medical benefits offered after 90 days and average 30 hours worked per week
• Voluntary Benefits offered after 90 days – no minimum hour requirement
• Paid Sick & Safe Leave
• Internal training & development opportunities
• Discounted Shift Meal
• 25% discount when dining as a guest
Restaurants Unlimited, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Restaurants Unlimited, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training