Job you are applying for:
Web Chat Representative
at the following location(s):
Circleville - Circleville, OH
The Job you are looking for is no longer available. Click Get Started to search for another job.
View Job Description
The Web Chat Representative is a part time, work from home, position. Candidates will be expected to work well independently and must have the motivation, passion, and integrity to join our Live Chat Team. Ideal candidates will have enthusiasm for customer service and be able to thrive in an environment that is fast paced and constantly changing. Our live chat portal is designed to help customers via live chat as they browse our website.
• Must possess general internet, web browsing, and email knowledge
• Communication skills including spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.
• Ability to multi-task, able to handle 5-6 chats at a time
• Ability to work independently and with urgency
• Basic customer service skills: active listening, conflict resolution, problem solving, and professionalism.
• Proficient typing skills 30+ WPM
• Must be comfortable working on a computer
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Satisfactory work record and attendance
• Must be dependable, reliable, and mature enough to handle all types of conversations via chat in a responsible and professional manner.
• Must be able 6 days a week
• Respond to customer chats in a quick and timely manner
• Assess customer needs via chat as they engage with questions, comments, and concerns
• Give correct store contact information, phone number, manager name, etc. when needed
• Maintain up to date product and pricing knowledge
• Probe customer via chat engagement for sales opportunities
• Maintain good relationships with the store personnel
• Handle customer issues or complaints in a positive and professional manner
• Utilize tools such as the r2o website or search engines to gather the best information for the customer
• Work within the policies, procedures, and ethics established by the company.
• Forward sales leads to stores/managers via email
• Competitive pay
• Scheduled 4 hour shifts
• Company laptop on loan
• Work from home