Description: If you've got some personality and people skills and are interested in the restaurant industry, come join us as a Papa John's Insider! Bring your enthusiasm and energy, we'll teach you the rest, including how to make our delicious pizzas -- made with fresh, never-frozen original dough, signature pizza sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes, and real cheese made from mozzarella!
Insiders help create the quality product and service that Papa John's is known for. You'll also get a first-hand peek into the daily operations of an international brand. For those with their sights set on becoming managers (or beyond), a store role offers the chance to hone skills in customer service, operations management and people development. Best of all, all of this comes with flexible schedules, extra cash and convenient locations.
General Job Duties:
• Receive and process orders
• Attend to customer concerns
• Prepare quality pizza and other food product
• Operate all equipment
• Stock and maintain adequate inventory levels and complete associated paperwork
• Clean equipment and facility daily
• Friendly Demeanor: Smile, speak clearly, and thank our customer.
• Basic Math Skills: Make change for customers and process orders.
• Communication Skills: Process orders over phone and in person and collaborate with co-workers.
• Basic ability to work with phones, computers, keyboards, touch screens, and fax machines.
• Must be 18 years of age or older for pizza loading, oven tending, pizza cutting, dough docking, delivery.
• Above all, you must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, and honest.
Note: This is a franchise position.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to constantly use hands repetitively, stand for prolonged periods, walk, grasp firmly/strongly and lightly with hands, and use fine finger dexterity. The team member is frequently required to bend over, twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop, kneel, repetitively use feet, and use head and neck in a twisting or static motion and to look up and/or down, and lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Great things are happening at Papa John’s restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is you! If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international brand, flavored with challenging work, mixed with professional development opportunities, a competitive wage/salary and a collaborative team environment, then look no further! Papa John's franchise stores seek people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members. Better Ingredients. Better People.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.