• Ensure proper set up of the entire restaurant including dining room floor, bar, line, and prep areas.
• Ensure all Pizza Fusion food and beverage products are prepared according to specifications at all times within corporate allocated ticket times.
• Control day-to-day kitchen operations by scheduling, ordering food, receiving, utilizing portion control methods at all times and developing the restaurant team.
• Coordinate inventory control and management procedures, quality control projects and physical inventories.
• Ensure OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policies are met.
• Endure maintenance of equipment and facility through the use of a preventative maintenance program.
• Assist the general manager with hiring processes and staffing decisions.
• Support sales efforts and general business transactions by developing courteous and productive relationships with guests and vendors.
• React to guest issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Professionally develop team members by conducting regular evaluations against defined expectations. Correct any deficiencies through coaching, mentoring and instructing.
• Assist the general manager in maintaining employee files.
• Assist General Manager with P&L reporting with specific focus on budget management and financial analysis.
• Maintain 100% accuracy with labor management costs by monitoring and directing all fiscal reporting systems.
• Perform other job related duties as assigned.
• Will be required to work irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays.Requirements:
• Minimum of 5 plus years kitchen supervisory experience in the restaurant industry
• Hands-on management style that emphasizes direct involvement in the day-to-day operation.
• Proven leader within a restaurant environment with the ability to inspire others to work toward a common goal and reach their potential.
• Intermediate knowledge of financial management disciplines to include but not limited to – P&L, budget design and management, and financial analysis.
• Strong project management skills from conception to evaluation, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to deadline.
• Ability to formulate flexible strategies and action plans to achieve results.
• Ability to function independently and intuitively in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to prepare and deliver clear, concise reports and presentations that are understandable by the target audience.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Possess creativity and sound business judgment.
• Strong PC skills including knowledge of MS Office applications and restaurant POS systems.
• Ability to manage confidential information and maintain its integrity.
Purpose of Position:
Contribute to the success of the restaurant by managing operations according to Pizza Fusion standards, policies and procedures. To include but is not limited to; production, inventory, cleanliness, staffing, partner development, cash handling, safety, training and guest service.