With over 170 locations and 1,800 employees, PRMG is one of the largest independently owned Mortgage Banks in the nation. We are well positioned to experience exponential growth in 2019 and many years to come. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Sales team as a Loan Officer Assistant. If you are looking to work with a talented team and expand your career, then PRMG is the place for you! Apply now!
Manages all clerical tasks necessary to facilitate timely loan closings on behalf and as directed by manager. The duties for the Assistant include, but are not limited to, those described below.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communication: Liaises among customers (internal and external) and escrow companies to coordinate
collection of pertinent documentation applicable to loan preparation, loan signing, funding and recording of
documents as directed by supervisor.
- Organization: Ensures loan files are complete with all outstanding issues addressed prior to submission for
funding as directed by supervisor.
- Coordination: Coordinates funding requests and follows up for required documentation and conditions for all
opening and post-closing items.
- Equipment: Uses such office equipment as computer terminals, copiers and FAX machines.
- Physical: Sits for extended time periods. Hearing and vision within normal ranges.
- Assigns loan files
- Maintains document mailing/conversation log in LOS as directed.
- Splits and stacks loan docs
- Performs variety of PTA/PTD/PTF functions including but not limited to VOE, VOM, VOD
- Analyzes initial paperwork to determine what items are needed to proceed with loan request
- Keeps data in computer up to date on each loan file.
- Determines with Loan Officer priority of files and reviews files on a regular basis
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task Knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional, Down
- Payment Assistance and non-conforming loan programs.
- Provides proactive administrative support to MLOs.
- Assists in managing the MLO's pipeline and closing reports to ensure deadlines are met on all loans.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong interpersonal-communication and business-relationship skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Excellent analytical, written communication and verbal communication skills.
- Technologically proficient
- High school diploma or equivalent
PRMG Quick Facts:
Paramount Residential Mortgage Group, Inc. (PRMG) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PRMG complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.