Luby's Culinary Services is seeking a Director to join the team! The Director is responsible for the day-to-day operations of this location. They are responsible for the revenue, expenses, profitability, compliance with standards of operations, accounting, and administrative aspects of their location. They manage, coach, develop, and lead a team. They build and maintain relationships with colleagues, clients, and customers. Candidates will act consistently with the values and beliefs of our Mission Statement and maintain professional relationships with colleagues, clients, customers and partners.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensures operational excellence by resolving daily issues promptly without needing direct supervision.
• Acts as a role model for core values and challenges others to uphold them. Aims to develop their staff and provides constructive feedback.
• Takes personal responsibility for correcting customer or client service problems and achieve 100% satisfaction.
• Exemplifies the mission to increase our culinary expertise to earn the trust & exceed the expectations of our stakeholders.
• Ensure quality and quantity meet established standards and specifications.
• Creates a positive work environment using servant leadership principles.
• Ensures clients are consistently kept apprised of any changes, issues, and challenges of the account.
Development, Coaching and Guidance
• Acts as a role model for our values and challenges others to uphold them
• Aims to develop their staff and provides basic, constructive feedback (i.e. one minute manager)
Client Relationships/ Customer Service
• Takes personal responsibility for correcting customer or client service problems to achieve 100% satisfaction
• To Increase our culinary expertise to earn the trust & exceed the expectations of our stakeholders
• Ensure quality and quantity meets established standards and specifications
• Have a working knowledge of the basic financial aspects of operating the restaurant; the P&L statement, how cost affects profitability, sales and management compensation.
• Positive and professional attitude
• Associates Degree
• Minimum 5 years of successful contract food service management experience with knowledge of Hospital Food Service and Nutrition Operations
• Excellent Financial, Budgetary and Accounting skills
• Experienced in client Relationship management
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Good analytical and planning skills
• Must meet U.S work eligibility requirements and be at least 21 years of age
• Must have independent, reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
• Ability to effectively teach, train, manage and lead a team
• Has a working knowledge of the basic financial aspects of operating the restaurant, the P&L statement, how cost effect profitability, sales, and management compensation.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work at Pappas Restaurants and is not a complete job description. Pappas Team Members perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance completing any forms or to participate in the application process.
Pappas Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer.