Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
Management - Austin (multiple locations) - Austin, TX
View Job Description - Restaurant Manager
Pappas Managers work as a team to provide an outstanding dining experience for our Guests. Our talented leaders are committed to building operational excellence and ensuring quality and consistency in all that we do.
Why choose us?
• A structured, industry-leading training program
• Competitive salary and annual performance review with opportunities for raises and bonuses
• Advancement opportunities and a commitment to the professional and personal development of each Team Member
• A dynamic, friendly, fun and fast-paced work environment
• Outstanding benefits including paid vacation, medical, dental, vision, 401k, and a monthly dining allowance to use at any location
• Opportunities to network and give back to the community
• Degree requirements vary by location. Apply today and we'll assist you with finding the perfect opportunity with us!
• At least one year of recent restaurant experience in any position.
• Positive and friendly team players who genuinely love great food and want to provide superior service to our Guests!
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work at Pappas Restaurants and is not a complete job description. Pappas Team Members perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance completing any forms or to participate in the application process.
Pappas Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer.