Job you are applying for:
Interior Designer - Facilities
at the following location(s):
Design Group - Houston, TX
View Job Description - Interior Designer - Facilities
We are seeking a detail oriented and collaborative Interior Designer to join the Design Group at the Pappas Restaurants Main Office in Northwest Houston. The Facility Interior Designer will maintain Pappas Interior Design Standards at all assigned Pappas Restaurants and Support Service locations.
• Provides interior design services for existing restaurants.
• Evaluates facility upgrade requests and write up work orders to implement desired change.
• Conducts site visits to existing restaurants.
• Manages seating layout documentation and keep layouts current.
• Purchases furniture, carpet, amenities.
• Coordinates with Operations Team members on desired facility upgrades.
• Coordinates as needed with other Design Team members including architectural, kitchen, and lighting designers.
• Coordinates with Pappas Services Support Team on inventory and installations.
• Establishes and maintains finish and material library for different concepts.
• Takes ownership of amenity and furniture inventory at warehouses.
• Positive and professional attitude
• 7+ years of interior design experience
• Facilities design experience in retail, restaurant or hospitality environment preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
• Proficient in Auto CAD (2010 or newer)
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Ability to travel in and out of state
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to manage and prioritize a variety of different projects at once
• Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding written and verbal communication
• On-trend, yet classic aesthetic sensibility
• Ability to design aesthetically pleasing solutions that meet functional requirements and time sensitive deadlines
• A valid Texas driver’s license and clean driving record
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work at Pappas Restaurants and is not a complete job description. Pappas Team Members perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com for assistance completing any forms or to participate in the application process.
Pappas Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer.