Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
Pappas Bread Bakery - 59 & Hillcroft - Houston, TX
View Job Description - Baker
Now Interviewing Bakers for Pappas Restaurant’s Bread Bakery! Our Team is trained to follow Pappas recipes and procedures in order to consistently deliver outstanding food to our Guests. Responsibilities include:
• Maintain order and rotation of shaped dough prior to baking
• Bake all items when determined to be ready
• Bake items according to Pappas recipes and procedures
• Correctly determine doneness (color and temperature) of finished bread
• Follow sanitation guidelines and Pappas cleaning procedures
Enjoy the following by joining our team:
• Flexible schedules
• Great earning potential
• Advancement opportunities
• An outstanding training program
• A dynamic work environment & more!
Must be at least 18 years of age to apply to this position. Previous bread baking experience is preferred.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work at Pappas Restaurants and is not a complete job description. Pappas Team Members perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance completing any forms or to participate in the application process.
Pappas Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer.