NPC is the LARGEST FRANCHISEE of both WENDY’S with 386 restaurants in 8 states and PIZZA HUT with 1,144 locations in 27 states accounting for 20% of the domestic Pizza Hut system and employ over 36,000 people. We have a great Multi-Unit Manager opportunity for an individual who shares our values and mission.
As the Multi-Unit Manager, you will have responsibility of overseeing the people, processes, and operations of 5-10 restaurants in one area. You will drive excellence in day-to-day operations of all company-owned restaurants in the market. You will be the trainer and coach and recognize and motivate Restaurant Managers, Assistant Managers and Restaurant Teams. You will support managers, plan and set goals while focusing on in-store problem solving/process improvement and sets standards.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
Leadership and Operations:
• Mentor each manager in the market and ensuring customer satisfaction
• Deliver RCP (Restaurant Controllable Profit) and meet targeted flow-thru in each restaurant
• Analyzing reports to identify opportunities
• Top-line orientation through operational focus, and correct operational procedures
• Increase sales over the previous year
• Executing the highest OSHA standards, local health & safety codes, & company safety & security policy
• Takes ownership, identifies, and determines R&M (Repairs & Maintenance) issues and works with RGM’s to resolve issues
Management and Training:
• Involved in new employee orientation and monitoring training processes to ensure quality training
• Develops and maintain RGM and SAM staffing levels
• Full management staffing, selection and monitors restaurant-level staffing
• Coaching and training for operational excellence supporting national training initiatives
• Champions recognition and motivation
• Creates and maintains a safe environment for employees and customers
• Participate in discussions and/or execute acquisitions and separations when necessary
Ideal candidate will have:
• Good communication skills and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
• Exceptional team building capability
• Basic business math and accounting skills
• Can make strong analytical decisions
• Basic computer literacy
• High School Diploma or GED preferred; College or University Degree Preferred
• Three to five years of successful high sales volume
• Operational management experience in the Quick Service Restaurant industry
• Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching, and development of managerial employees
• Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance, and employee satisfaction
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting out in the workforce, looking for a flexible second job or staying in the workforce after retirement.
As a full-time employee you will be eligible for medical, health savings account (HSA), enhanced health benefits, dental and vision, life, accidental death, and dismemberment (AD&D), disability, EAP, 401(k) and retirement, consulting services, identity theft legal protection, Next Day Pay (PayActive), NPC Family Fund, pet insurance, auto and health insurance, as well as prescription benefits.
To find out more about this opportunity and our company, visit npccareers.com or text "PIZZA" to 52345 to learn more about our company, our opportunities, and your future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and recognize the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.