Works at the direction and under the supervision of the General Manager to ensure compliance with the company’s product and customer service standards. This is accomplished by being a team-oriented leader, making quality decisions, and instilling pride and accountability in team members. Other responsibilities include Shift Management; execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems; and maintaining compliance with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
• Attention to Detail: Follows established guidelines and procedures to ensure accuracy; gets work right despite pressing deadlines; concentrates on routine work details and organizes and maintains a system of records; is alert and aware of surroundings and carefully monitors technical equipment or processes.
• Customer Focused: Commits to meeting the needs and expectations of the organization’s internal and external customers; builds and maintains a customer base; delivers a high level of customer service; searches continually for ways to increase customer satisfaction (i.e., customer feedback).
• Developing Others: Directs and motivates others; provides timely and specific feedback; changes coaching style to fit individual needs; assesses strengths and development needs of team members and provides opportunities for growth.
• Flexibility: Adapts and changes course of action when appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities.
• Initiative: Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a “can-do” attitude.
• Managing Execution: Manages multiple projects and effectively prioritizes tasks, responsibilities, and goals; uses goals to guide actions and creates detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks; utilizes resources effectively to meet goals.
• Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team’s decisions; contributes to the team’s efforts.
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be able to work long hours, scheduled or unscheduled, which will include nights, weekends, and as emergencies arise
• Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant, including pizza delivery
• Ability to lead others with no supervision
• Bilingual in certain markets
• Work with phones, computers, fax machines and copiers
• Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a background check