Job you are applying for:
Host / Hostess / Server Assistant
at the following location(s):
504 Cedar Park TX - 1345 Whitestone Blvd. - Cedar Park, TX
View Job Description
This position is responsible for warm and friendly immediate greet to guests at the door. Seats, and presents clean menus to guests in a friendly, professional and quick manner. Promptly cleans tables after guest departs.
Major Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Greets and seats guests, presents menus to guests, informs them of promotions, menu items, features, etc.
- All guests must be treated in a manner that exceeds their expectations.
- Take names on a waiting list while on a wait.
- Run the floor plan board.
- Keeps track of clean, dirty and occupied tables and /or promptly bus tables, booths and chairs as assigned per shift
- Takes guest information and quotes wait to guests accurately when tables are not immediately available.
- Cleans, organizes and stocks menus at host area.
- Answers phone and answers questions concerning the menu and restaurant.
- Interacts with guests in and as they leave the restaurant to ensure positive dining experience.
- Fill to go orders, if applicable.
- Maintain restrooms throughout shift.
- Sweeping of peanut shells in foyer and front entrance area frequently.
- Wipe drink spills on the floor and sweep up broken dishes
- Assist servers by pre-bussing and/or refilling drinks
- Fill peanut buckets and return condiments to their place
- Unload bus tubs in dish room and immediately wash hands
- Other duties as directed.
Estimated percentage of daily physical requirements and/or number of pounds that may need to be lifted on the job.
100% -- Stands during entire shift.
75% -- Reaches, bends, lifts, carries, stoops and wipes frequently.
20% -- Carries 20 lbs. highchair about ten times per shift
over medium distances (20-30 feet).
50% -- Verbally communicates with quests and phone
20% -- Carries 25 lbs. Box of peanuts to front peanut barrel
- Hazards may include, but are not limited to, slipping and tripping.
- Frequent washing of hands.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, pushing and lifting