Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
504 Cedar Park TX - 1345 Whitestone Blvd. - Cedar Park, TX
View Job Description
This position is responsible for suggestively selling and serving food and drinks in a professional manner. Be guest sensitive and possess a sense of timing.
Major Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must be able to pass Responsible Service of Alcohol Test with a score of 90% or better.
- Deliverin’ The Goods -- 3 & 4 Table Criteria as determined by management.
- Complete knowledge of Logan’s food and beverage preparation.
- Ability to suggestively sell alcohol and food items.
- Able to use a computer to ring orders on a check.
- Able to interact with guests in a friendly/fast manner.
- Able to accept different types of payment and make change.
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Clear and reset tables.
- Check identification of guests to ensure they are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages. Refuse to serve beverages in a polite manner to guests who are not of legal age.
- If consuming alcoholic beverages, observe guests behavior, and if you feel they should not drive, offer a taxi. Don’t hesitate to ask a manager to intervene.
- All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed our guests’ expectations.
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
- Other duties as directed.
Essential Physical Requirements: Estimated percentage of daily physical requirements and/or number of pounds that may need to be lifted on the job.
100% -- Walks and stands during entire shift.
100% -- Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe.
Lifts and carries tubs and cases, weighing up to 40 lbs.
Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns.
Frequent washing of hands.
Must be of legal age according to State regulations to serve alcohol.
bLicenses, certifications or registrations required for the position:
State applicable health and/or alcohol compliance card.