Do you like having a blast and working with great people? We 100% do! So if you want to feel excited on your way to work and can’t wait to be a part of team that delivers laughter to customers and team members, this could be the job for you. Before you apply, take a look at our questions to you below:
Do you find yourself offering to serve the food at gatherings with friends? Do you get passionate about how people serve you in restaurants? Do you believe that a server can create an unforgettable experience when people go out? Do you like listening to the sound of laughter from the audience while you work? If you answered yes to these questions, this could be the perfect job for you. But first, let’s make sure you can perform the below duties:
• Have passion for true hospitality!
• Must love taking care of all guests! Oh by the way, your co-workers are guests at our Company
and we want you to take care of them as well.
• Say yes, thank you, my pleasure, or allow me 1000 times per shift!
• Provide direct service to guests by taking orders for food and beverage and inputting correctly
into the POS, our goal is to avoid food waste!
• We want you to make recommendations to our guests so you will have to be super comfy and
familiar with menu items.
• Make sure that everyone ordering alcohol is old enough to legally partake and identify if a guests
needs to stop drinking to avoid over intoxication.
• Be attentive to whether a guest needs to find transportation home due to alcohol intake and
inform appropriate members of management.
• Partner with bartenders, bussers, and or runners to ensure service stations are set-up,
maintained, and broken down correctly.
• Give us suggestions on how to enhance service whenever a breakdown is identified, we want to
hear from you frequently!
• Clean glassware, utensils, and place settings as needed to ensure efficient operations on the
• Thrive in fast paced environments with a focus on teamwork!
• Friendly, outgoing, and excellent communication skills!
• Ability to work flexible hours, especially nights and weekend.
• High school diploma, or equivalent work experience.
• 1 or more years of experiences in restaurants or clubs
• ServSafe Food Handler and TIPS or LEAD Certificate ensuring compliance with any county or state
• Knowledge of food safety and sanitary procedures.
• Sufficient math ability to accurately count and handle money and sufficient communication in
English to ensure effective interactions with guests.
• Consistently demonstrate a professional appearance and demeanor.
• Be able to stand or walk for an 8 hour shift.
• RAMP certification required in Pittsburgh, PA venue.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
LEG Entertainment is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY employer and all qualified candidates are considered for employment with LEG without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.The Company will consider qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the local "Fair Chance" Ordinance(s).