LCS Janitorial Service & Supply Inc, is hiring motivated candidates for part-time Janitorial/ office cleaner positions in the Rome NY.
LCS Janitorial Services is a 24/7 janitorial service and supply company. Our specialty is offering customers the ability to deal with one company for all their service and supply needs! We offer construction cleanups, complete office cleaning services, stripping and refinishing of floors, carpet and furniture steam cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, tile and grout cleaning, and clean room services.
We service a diverse client base of schools, child care, healthcare, research facilities, distribution centers, warehouses, commercial office buildings, industrial facilities, financial institutions, and government agencies.
• Steady work schedule, Monday thru Friday with some jobs open on weekends
• Set shifts with no unexpected schedule changes.
• Work is at the same site each night. No traveling across town from one building to another.
• Training programs. Janitorial experience is a plus but not necessary
• Pay rate starting $10.75 and up
• We are proud to offer a highly competitive wage, vacation, holiday pay, 401(k), life insurance, and a great work environment! EOE M/F/D/
• Participate in training programs covering subjects such as safety regulations, procedures, efficient/cost-effective methods of cleaning, and equipment preventive maintenance.
Basic cleaning duties:
• Empty, clean, and damp-wipe all waste receptacles as well as remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated areas.
• Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices. lobbies, and corridors.
• Hand <:lust and wipe clean all office furniture, file cabinets, fixtures, paneling, windowsills, air-conditioning diffusers, wall grilles, and all other horizontal surfaces.
• Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces, including doors, doorframes, light switches, private entrance glass, and partitions.
• Damp-mop or clean any spillage in the office, stairwells, and public areas as required.
• Keep janitor's closet clean, neat, and in orderly condition.
• Sweep or dust mop hard floor surfaces.
• Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as needed.
• Interpersonal and leadership skills
• Proficient verbal/written communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Time management skills
• Custodial cleaning experience or equivalent preferred but not necessary
• Background check maybe required.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
* Must have a phone
Equal Opportunity Employer
LCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.