Kuvera Partners, a multi-state private attraction company, recognized for quality and integrity, is looking for a General Manager. This key member of the team will operate four attractions in the Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center at 3030 West 76 Country Blvd in Branson, MO. Reporting to our Director of Operational Excellence, the General Manager represents and exemplifies the Hollywood Wax Museum-Kuvera brand promise to guests, staff and management. The position has the overall responsibility to maintain our high standards for employee engagement, guest service, and show quality.
Successful candidate will manage staff in all aspects of ticket and retail sales, operations, and facility maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Hires, trains, schedules, and manages staff and vendors, ensuring that all policies, procedures, and practices are followed.
• Exemplifies the highest levels of guest service and supervises staff to meet same standards.
• Handles customer complaints and incidents.
• Has primary responsibility for the cleanliness, safety, security, and emergency preparedness of the facility, as well as the quality of the attractions.
• Manages budget and provides daily financial reports.
• Collaborates with General Managers in other locations, as well as Corporate Marketing.
• Maximizes revenue and supervises staff to ensure highest possible ticket and retail sales.
• Performs human resources and administrative functions in compliance with all policies, procedures, and practices.
• B.A. or B.S. degree.
• Minimum of 3-5 years management experience, preferably in the hospitality, hotel, restaurant or attractions industries.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in English.
• Experience in cash handling and management.
• Ability to use office productivity software and spreadsheets.
• Availability and flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays to meet the needs of the facility.
• Must be able to manage shifting priorities, difficult situations and deadlines.
We offer competitive salary and benefits including paid vacation, medical, dental, and life insurance. When applying, please make sure to complete the application and assessment AND upload your resume.
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by person assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.