If you have positive energy and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Here at Kuvera Partners, we specialize in building and operating attractions where tourists across America have been making awesome memories for over 50 years.
We credit our success and longevity to our strong core values. Every day, we “Roll Up Our Sleeves” and “Make it Fun” for our teams and for our guests. We take care of each other, and we never stop innovating.
That’s why we choose leaders who are passionate about helping people, great at multi-tasking, not afraid of technology, detailed in all they do, and follow through on their promises.
Our Assistant General Manager in Branson is a full-time, year-round opportunity to be a hands-on chief at four popular attractions at the center of the Highway 76 Entertainment District. Along with excellent stability and daily smiles, the position offers a competitive salary and benefits, including paid time off, medical insurance, $1,500 a year to “Explore” what you want to do and learn, custom branded shirts for your business casual attire, and more.
Just some of the varied responsibilities in supporting our General Manager, Staff, and Guests include:
• Act as Manager-on-Duty of the entire facility in the absence of the General Manager.
• Assist in choosing, training, and coaching staff who consistently deliver on our brand promise.
• Jump in to cover the Box Office and other roles when staff is absent or needs support.
• Oversee sales and related staff incentive programs.
• Professionally handle guest complaints, incidents, and accidents.
• Act as the first responder for technical issues.
• Insure proper cash handling and petty cash management.
• Balance daily sales paperwork and prepare all kinds of reports.
Our ideal candidate will have these qualifications and skills:
• A.A., B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent work experience.
• 2-5 years of experience in sales, guest service, or operations that includes staff supervision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Strong MS Office skills, including Word, Excel & Outlook (Intermediate to Advanced).
• Point of Sale experience preferred.
• General tech savviness to learn and use software and operate our systems.
• Ability to stand and climb stairs regularly throughout work hours.
• Flexible in approach – readily adapts to business and team needs and changes.
• Interacts with others in a friendly, enthusiastic manner.
• Willingness to work evenings and weekends a must.
Are you ready for this new and exciting chapter in your career? Then please apply now!
IMPORTANT: Make sure to fill out the application AND upload your resume. Thanks!