Job you are applying for:
Team Member - KFC Customer Service
at the following location(s):
K750001 - Middlesboro, KY - Middlesboro, KY
The Job you are looking for is no longer available. Click Get Started to search for another job.
View Job Description
When you join the KFC Brand, you join our Family! Our KFC Family takes pride in our high quality standards, southern-inspired hospitality and serving guests our world-famous chicken! We have a passion for people - not only our guests - we value our employees and understand how you make a difference in our restaurants! Working at KFC is more than a job, you have the opportunity to help families create memories and be a community partner! We are an iconic, global brand that offers a fun recognition culture and training programs that help you grow with opportunities for advancement.
Team Members make the biggest impact on our guest experience and bring our restaurants to life! As part of our KFC Family, you will be part of a team that will provide thorough training, learning opportunities that help you grow.
Team Member Responsibilities:
- Make and prepare guest orders with accuracy and efficiency
- Provide a top-notch guest experience that includes friendly interactions, hot & fresh meals and a commitment to cleanliness
- Contribute to the overall positive and collaborative family environment
- Takes absolute pride in everything you do
- Values customer service and positively impacts our guest's experience
- Brings an upbeat energy to the team
- Has a commitment to timeliness and a sense of urgency
- Practices high quality food and cleanliness standards
- You must be 16 years old to apply
- Keep in mind that this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation any time by contacting the location nearest you.