Application to KBP Brands
Complete the top portion—it’s how we keep your applications secure.
View Job Description - Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter
The Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be responsible for full-life cycle recruitment, primarily focused on restaurant management talent within their specific region and/or brand. This role will be the direct contact for all field-related recruitment needs and will need to build strong, long-term partnerships with field operators to support and execute the most innovative talent strategies.
• Work closely with field leadership to identify their talent needs and execute a talent acquisition strategy that will successfully recruit restaurant management candidates to KBP.
• Responsible for making data-driven recruiting decisions and to continue improving the overall effectiveness of current recruitment efforts.
• Evaluate long-range field management needs, as well as work closely with the other Talent Acquisition team members to identify, prepare and implement effective recruitment strategies.
• Select recruiting sources and techniques that attract a diverse pool of qualified applicants.
• Develop sourcing pipelines and use marketing strategies to attract candidates to apply.
• Maintain staffing plans to execute against assigned recruitment budget allocations.
• Four to Six years of high-volume recruiting experience.
• Prior experience with recruiting for multiple locations.
• Experience mentoring junior to mid-level team members.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interviewing skills, with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proficient computer skills and experience using a variety of ATS and recruiting platforms.
• Experience with innovative recruitment processes, as well as knowledge of current hiring trends.
• Thorough knowledge of compliance regulations specific to recruitment and hiring practices (e.g., wages, hiring of minors).
• A strong sense of urgency, relentless can-do attitude, and a strong desire to find the best talent.
• Knowledge of restaurant and/or retail operations preferred.