Jones Services has significantly grown over the past 5 years by providing our customers outstanding service and support. We are growing again and have a need for a Service Coordinator. Our service area includes Northern NJ, The NY Hudson Valley and Pike County, PA.
We are in need of a self-motivated, experienced, dedicated, and extremely energetic service coordinator to dispatch our technicians to our customer’s homes. You will be working directly with our Service Manager on dispatching and coordinating duties.
Service Coordinators are the quarterbacks for our service teams. They support our customers and building service technicians by scheduling service and repair activities, dispatching technicians and expediting the purchasing process. Individuals must have experience scheduling for a dedicated team of service and maintenance technicians. Those applying who do not have experience in the service field should apply for a Customer Service Representative position to be considered after having experience.
· Positive attitude, willingness to learn.
· Professional, dedicated, detail oriented, and enthusiastic.
· Strong sense of urgency, drive decision-making, and self-motivated.
· Exceptionally strong project management and execution skills is a must.
· Prior experience in either HVAC, plumbing or electrical is beneficial but not necessary.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong customer service skills and understands the value of customer relationships.
· Superior computer knowledge and proficiency, especially in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record and reliable vehicle.
· Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Have a "do whatever it takes to get the job done" mentality.
· Must be outgoing and confident to navigate projects & comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
· Teamwork - showing a commitment to teamwork and collaboration.
· Must have ability to multi task and solve problems in order to meet customer's needs or issues.
· Must have at least 3 years’ experience in customer service and dispatch.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO):
· Plan, prioritize and execute activities towards achieving agreed upon goals.
· Schedule or dispatch technicians, equipment and/or service vehicles to appropriate locations, according to customer requests using phones and/or e-mail.
· Monitor technicians, customer locations and supply shops to coordinate scheduling efficiencies.
· Review all job instructions prior to dispatching a technician ensure information is complete.
· Record and maintain customer files including customer requests, services performed, charges and all other dispatch information.
· Organizes daily work schedules and directs Call Center on filling the 3-day schedule board.
· Liaise with technicians, office staff and customers.
· Consistently follows company systems and procedures
· Monitor and report on both company service department key performing indicators.