Job you are applying for:
HVAC Service Technician
at the following location(s):
Jones Services Company - Goshen, NY
View Job Description
Jones Services has been the most trusted service in the tri-state area since 1986 thanks to our highly-trained team of professionals who can handle any of your heating, cooling, and electrical needs. Friendly, personable customer service is our top priority and we aim to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied with our work. Our team of professionals are certified, highly-trained, and simply the best in the area! We also offer upfront pricing and quick same-day service so your needs are met immediately! We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Goshen. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
WHY WE NEED YOU
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line HVAC Technicians who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career. We are growing, and our goal is to have 100 of the best service professionals in the tri-state area by 2027.
THE BIG TASK
You will diagnose and repair residential HVAC systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
KEY SUB TASKS
• Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
• Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
• Keep your truck inventory up to date.
• Properly complete paperwork.
• Join the on-call rotation if applicable.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
• Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We are looking for a minimum of 2 years in the trade. If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
- $20 - $40 per hour plus bonus
- Our average HVAC Installer earned over $65,000 last year
- Medical Insurance
- Vision, dental and life insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays including birthday
- Vacation, personal and sick time
- NATE certification
- Guaranteed year round hours
- Annual raises
- Free work boots and tool programs
- Ongoing training and support
- Fantastic company events for you and your family
- Company wellness program including gym membership
- Plus lots more!
- You have experience troubleshooting HVAC systems
- You have an EPA Universal Certification
- You enjoy working with people
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a valid driver's license
- You can pass a drug test and a criminal background check
- You reside in a location from which you can commute to our office within 45 minutes
Don’t just take our word for it. Hear what our team has to say about working for Jones Services. Click on the following link to view the video https://youtu.be/a98kWnjHkxo.
Have a minimum of two years experience as a Residential HVAC Service Technician
Be at least 21 years old
Have a driver’s license with a history of safe driving
A pre-employment drug screening is required