Job you are applying for:
Inside Sales Advisor
at the following location(s):
Jones Services Company - Goshen, NY
View Job Description
Jones Services has significantly grown over the past 10 years by providing our customers outstanding service and support by hiring only superstars. We are growing again and need an inside Sales Manager to work in our Fireplace, Stove and Insert Showroom in Goshen, NY. Don't even apply unless you are the best and can prove it. This is in the home service industry, but we hire star performers, not backgrounds. We are looking for someone who will
• Develop relationships with our customers over the phone and in the showroom
• Follow up from technicians calls and create sales from what is in the customers best interest
• Learn Hearth Products and expand the breath of products in the showroom to include Ductless Mini-Splits, Generators, Water Treatment, etc.
• Coordinate and perform multiple activities in a timely manner.
• Achieve budgeted sales targets within specified deadlines.
• Provide guidance on enhancing customer services by focusing on pricing and product differentiation based on their understanding of the customer environment, including customer influences, decision-makers and unique home needs.
• Create and retain customer loyalty and preference by establishing rapport with the customer.
• Oversee the resolution of customer concerns and facilitate the delivery of services to the customer.
• Must be familiar with different sales process’s
• Maintain the showroom by keeping the product up to date
• Product knowledge of fireplaces and stoves preferred.
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Must be highly self-motivated, a terrific presenter and communicator, and a passionate closer.
• At least 2 years of Customer focused sales experience
• Inventory Management/Order processing
• Must be awesome at following up with customers and getting appointments
• Marketing knowledge
• Associates degree.
• A minimum of 2 years working for the same company within the past 5 years.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet.
• Knowledge of fireplaces, stoves, generators and water treatment are not necessary but preferred
• Base Salary.
• Bi-weekly commission structure.
• Weekly Professional sales training.
• Comprehensive major medical health coverage.
• Career Path.
• Creative and innovative atmosphere where YOU and YOUR ideas are heard.