Job you are applying for:
Admirals Club Floor Attendant
at the following location(s):
Admirals Club [IAHACL01] - HOUSTON, TX
View Job Description - Admirals Club Floor Attendant
The Admirals Club Floor Attendant is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the dining and/or buffet area within the lounge and serving guests food items, following all established service and guest experience standards.
• Ensures all food and beverages are arranged to established service standards
• Sets up, stocks, cleans and maintains food and beverage offerings
• Maintains all coffee and beverage services
• Maintains standards of service and guest experience
• Serves and responds to the food and beverage needs of guests
• Uses tray for all guest service
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of products on hand
• Clears, cleans and sanitizes tables, seats, dining area and buffet area
• Maintains food temperature
• Assists with basic food preparation (e.g. warming up soup, operating panini press)
• Provides comprehensive floor presence
• Follows all established rules and sequence of service and dining etiquette standards
• Ensures a positive guest experience for all customers and resolves customer complaints in a manner consistent with policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
• Requires at least 3 years of closely related work experiencing, including experience servicing customers in a premium airport lounge or closely related food and beverage establishment
• Requires ability to demonstrate tact and discretion in interactions with premium clientele
• Requires ability to maintain a presentable and polished appearance in keeping with service standards for premium clientele
• Requires ability to work long hours, while standing.
• Possess strong sanitation habits.
• Requires ability to provide strong customer service
• Ability to multi-task and ability to interact with customers and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
To learn more about HMSHost and additional career opportunities, visit https://www.hmshost.com/.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)