The EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Analyst is responsible for supporting electronic processes (i.e. EDI) efforts for the Inventory Management team. The role provides support to both the internal and external clients with respect to EDI setup, testing, and ongoing support.
• Supports the conversion of new and existing vendors to electronic purchase ordering, catalog updates, and invoicing
• Supports the onboarding of vendors to ensure they are integrated in a timely fashion; coordinates with EDI partners to resolve all production issues and performs transaction tests and resolves all EDI issues according to specification.
• Works with software provider (CrunchTime!) and internal groups (Accounts Payable, Supply Chain, Inventory Management, IT, Project Management, Operations, etc.) to develop written process/detailed procedures and maintain documentation
• Supports the development of comprehensive understanding of the entire CrunchTime! Application Suite
• Identifies issues in existing business processes and application functionality
• Provides information to project management; as well as, tracking tasks, progress, and milestones
• Troubleshoots and addresses EDI and integration issues within agreed upon service level agreements
• Performs daily activities of monitoring EDI transactions and correcting errors
• Requires knowledge generally obtained through completion of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Project Management, or a related field
• Requires minimum of 2-3 years of job-related experience and preferred knowledge of electronic processes
• Microsoft Excel, PeopleSoft Financials and Crunchtime! system skills preferred
• Requires the ability to develop and document processes and procedures
• Requires a motivated and resourceful attitude and must show initiative to drive customer satisfaction
• Strong written and verbal communications – internal and external audiences
All job requirements are subject to change to reflect the evolving position requirements or to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a threat or risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to which will be required in this position. Employees will be required to follow other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor/manager (within guidelines and compliance with Federal and State Laws). Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
HMSHost is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.