About Gray Television:
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second-highest-rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
This position will be responsible for maximizing client relationships and services for specific accounts by serving as the primary point of contact for the client as the liaison between Account Executives, Media Planners, Research Directors, and other resource personnel. This position will report to the General Sales Manager and is the key owner of the post-sale client experience and the key overseer of campaign implementation and performance.
General Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
• Oversees the daily management of assigned accounts that meet specific criteria
• Executes regular touchpoints with clients at campaign inception and throughout the lifetime of the client relationship.
• Identifies up-sell opportunities within an account’s marketing strategy and passes them along to the Media Sales Consultant for presentation to the client.
• Retains client base through exemplary service and positive ROI for the client
• Targets accounts not meeting account management criteria and recommends strategies for the account to meet that criteria, thus growing the Account Managers account base
• Through the identification of new opportunities, grows average revenue per account (ARPA)
• Evaluates new and existing products to determine the optimal fit for each account and makes recommended marketing changes as necessary
• Develops and maintains working relationships with key contacts and team members in all functional area execution of the client’s advertising campaign
• Receives, compiles and presents campaign performance reports to the client; makes recommendations as necessary
• Stays abreast of client’s marketing needs: strategy, audience, objective and ROI expectations.
• Proven self-starter with a natural curiosity toward business solutions and customer positioning
• A mix of analytical ability to see trends in data and the ability to influence customer behavior using results
• Passionate about improving and innovating the customer experience
• Desire for future growth and advancement in media sales and customer solutions
•Two years sales experience, or equivalent education background
◘ Come join our team, apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
GRAY TELEVISION, INC. PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.