About Gray Television:
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
KCRG-TV9 is the ABC affiliate based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with bureaus in Dubuque and Iowa City covering all of Eastern Iowa. We are dedicated to being a part of our community and sharing the stories of the people of Eastern Iowa. We produce 5 hours of newscasts everyday, as well as support a robust website and the largest social media audience in the market.
To learn more, visit: http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/?article=402732866&disable=ads
Here is an opportunity to work with the number one television station in Eastern Iowa. Our Account Executives work with local businesses to create dynamic and results driven marketing and advertising campaigns, which include the leading broadcast property in the market, as well as numerous digital offerings. Our goal is to become an extension of our clients' staff and to help them grow their business. If you would enjoy deep business conversations with aggressive entrepreneurs and would find pleasure in helping them advance their products and services to new and existing customers, this position might be a good fit for you. At KCRG TV9, we work hard, we take pride in winning, we celebrate success, and we have fun! Excellent earning potential and competitive benefit package.
If this sound like a career that you could commit to, please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibility include, but are not limited to:
• Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects, learn about their business, and propose solutions
• Sell broadcast and digital products by establishing contact and develop relationships with prospects
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance; recommend new opportunities
• Maintain quality service
• Keep up-to-date on all products and services offered; learn new products and understand how clients can benefit from using them
• Make monthly broadcast and digital goals
• Stay organized; help client succeed in their business
• Previous sales experience is required. Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• Must excel in presentation skills, developing strong client relationships, prospecting skills, meeting sales goals and sales planning
• Must be self-motivated, have strong organizational skills and carry a positive attitude
• A pre-employment and random drug screening is required
• Must have a clean driving record
Please apply online at: https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
GRAY TELEVISION, INC. PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.