Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
East Los Angeles - 3425 Whittier Blvd. - #25-03 - East Los Angeles, CA
View Job Description
• Greet all customers in a friendly manner.
• Take cake orders for customers thoroughly and precisely
• Be able to complete several job tasks throughout the work shift.
• Knowledge of cake prices, styles, and types of cakes available
• All other assigned job duties
Essential Job Duties:
• Assemble and Ice all sizes / styles of cakes
• Complete cake decorations as exact as possible to the customers specifications.
• Lift boxes and product ranging between 20 lbs up to 60 lbs
• Place boxes/product onto dolly or cart
• Push/pull between 30 lbs up to 200 lbs (items on carts/racks)
• Bend/Stoop pick up and or place product below waist level (including shelves and racks)
• Constant sweeping/pushing broom to pick up debris to keep work area clean
• Reaching above shoulder level for decoration materials and various other supplies.
• Place debris/trash/recycle cardboard in respective areas
• Use equipment (whipped cream mixer, bread carts, ovens, stove, etc.)
• Use company issued safety equipment (Cutting glove, oven mitts, etc.)
• Work in areas with temperatures ranging from freezing to hot
• Must obey all State and Federal guidelines regarding baked goods processing and safety policies.
• Must check all product expiration dates
• Must ensure proper rotation of products in display cases and refrigerators.
• Wear proper uniform, including (but not limited to) hair net, hat, etc.
• Wash hands frequently with hot water from elbows down for not less than 20 seconds.