Job you are applying for:
3rd Grocery Mgr
at the following location(s):
Winnetka - 19725 Vanowen St. - #24-02 - Winnetka, CA
View Job Description - 3rd Grocery Mgr
• Greet all customers in a friendly manner.
• Assist customers locating items when needed. Walk the customer to the item location, do not just tell them which aisle.
• Thank customers for their patronage.
• Maintain appearance of all sales floor area, excluding produce and meat departments. Aisles faced, full displays and sidestacks.
• Control ordering for Grocery, Dairy, Deli, Frozen and Non-foods. Communicate with the Buyer for any pre-ordered products.
• Maintain an accurate sales/purchase program.
• Control the hold down file and price exception reports.
• Maintain control of all spoils (UWG and DSD). This is to be done with Receiver.
• Supervise Receiver for conditions of warehouse. Warehouse is to be kept clean, neat, orderly, and spoil-free; excluding current spoils.
• Turn in invoice totals and credits daily to Store Manager.
• Complete weekly schedule for grocery department (Grocery, Dairy, Deli, Frozen, Non-foods, and Receiving Clerks).
• Supervise and train all grocery department employees, including safety.
• Discipline (including warnings and terminations) and encourage grocery department employees.
• Maintain dress code for all Clerks.
• Make sure employees are present and on time.
• And all other assigned job duties.
• Must obey all State and Federal guidelines regarding health and safety policies.
Essential Job Duties:
• Lift boxes and product ranging between 20 lbs up to 60 lbs
• Place boxes/product onto dolly or cart
• Push/pull between 30 lbs up to 200 lbs (items on cart/dolly)
• Bend/Stoop pick up and or place product below waist level (including shelves and racks)
• Place product onto shelves and position for sale
• Grasp/Grip product to prepare for sales by either placing or cleaning product
• Keep work area clean
• Reaching above shoulder level (product on shelving/racks )
• Place debris/trash/recycle cardboard in respective areas.