Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
Indio- 42425 Jackson St - #54 -03 - Indio, CA
View Job Description
• Greet all customers in a friendly manner
• Inspect machinery at beginning of day for potential repairs and report need for repairs to Bakery Manager.
• Prepare breads, pastries, etc.
• Ensure that breads, pastries, etc. are cooked at the proper temperature and length of time.
• Clean machinery at end of day.
• And all other assigned job duties.
• Must obey all State and Federal guidelines regarding health and safety policies.
• Use of machinery (Mixers, Ovens, Proofers, “Bolillo” roller, etc.)
• Wear proper uniform: White collared dress shirt with a solid black tie or optional Vallarta polo shirt, white pants, solid black anti-slip shoes, hat, hairnet, etc.
• Work in temperatures ranging from
• Wash hands frequently with hot water from elbows down for not less than 20 seconds.
Essential Job Duties:
• Lift boxes and product ranging between 5 lbs up to 60 lbs
• Place boxes/product onto dolly, cart or preparation table
• Push/pull between 10 lbs up to 350 lbs (items on cart/dolly)
• Bend/Stoop pick up and or place product below waist level (including shelves and racks)
• Grasp/Grip product to prepare for sales floor by either cutting or cleaning product
• Assisting with sweeping/pushing broom to pick up debris to keep work area clean
• Reaching above shoulder level (produce placement on sales floor plus shelving/rack system in bakery warehouse areas)
• Place debris/trash/recycle cardboard in respective areas