Job you are applying for:
3rd BU Scanner
at the following location(s):
Simi Valley - 1357 E. Los Angeles Ave. - #35-01 - Simi Valley, CA
View Job Description - 3rd BU Scanner
• Maintain accurate pricing for all departments at cash registers (verify entire store on a rotational basis) All items must scan, and at the correct price.
• Maintain current, clean, accurate, retail shelf labels for entire store (handwritten tags or temporary tags are not acceptable).
• Maintain clean accurate side stack and display signs at all times (all displays must have signs with current retail prices).
• Change advertised specials on a weekly basis (New ad starts 7:00am Wednesday, previous ad ends Tuesday at closing time). Previous and new ad specials are to be completely changed by 7:00am Wednesday, including display signs.
• Maintain hold down file, which is to be down weekly with the Store Manager and Department Managers.
• Do weekly scan audits. Work on all reports (Exception unauthorized, etc.)
• Check competition prices (Comparison list).
• Provide store sales information for Department Managers, Store Manager, and General Manager.
• Maintain and order office supplies (register tape, tape ribbons, machine parts, etc.) for the Front End.
• Maintain the Front End equipment (spare parts and operating correctly).
• Report to the Grocery Manager, Buyer, Front End, and General Manager for any miscellaneous duties.
• And all other assigned job duties.
Essential Job Duties:
• Lift boxes and product ranging between 20 lbs up to 60 lbs
• Constant Bend/Stoop pick up and or replace/change tags below waist level (including shelves, displays, racks, and bins)
• Grasp/Grip scan gun to prepare items for sales floor by either scanning and replacing tags for price verification.
• Place and remove tags from shelves (including displays and bins)
• Reaching above shoulder level (tag placement on sales floor plus shelving/rack or displays on sales floor.
• Will maintain and clean desk, and shelves tag area clean.
Non-essential Job Duties:
Climb ladders to retrieve product on top shelves.