Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
North Hills - 9136 Sepulveda Blvd. - #08-02 - North Hills, CA
• Greet all customers in a friendly manner.
• Check temperatures in cases to make sure they are at proper levels.
• Prepare customer food orders as needed.
• Thank customers for their patronage.
• Maintain a clean workstation.
• Properly tag the food items.
• Place items in refrigerator daily and prepare station daily.
• And all other assigned job duties.
• Must obey all State and Federal guidelines regarding health and safety policies.
• Must wear latex gloves when serving customers.
• Must wear safety glove when cleaning the meat-slicer machine.
• Lift containers and boxes onto work station, up to 20 lbs.
• Operate deli slicer machine with repetitive motion to cut meats and cheeses to desired thickness.
• Spoon out and place into containers various liquids or product into take out containers up to 2 lbs.
• Minimal bending/squatting kneeling to pick up product near ground level.
• Will use knife to cut product with minimal effort, but could be repetitive motion.
• Prepare product to approved recipes by mixing stirring and placing into service containers, up to 20 lbs.
Essential Job Duties:
• Lift boxes and product ranging between 20 lbs up to 60 lbs
• Place boxes/product onto dolly or cart
• Push/pull between 30 lbs up to 200 lbs (items on cart/dolly)
• Bend/Stoop pick up and or place product below waist level (including shelves and racks)
• Place product onto bins and position for sale
• Grasp/Grip product to prepare for sales by either cutting or cleaning product
• Constant sweeping/pushing broom to pick up debris to keep work area clean
• Reaching above shoulder level (cookware placement on shelving/racks in kitchen area)
• Place debris/trash/recycle cardboard in respective areas
• Will clean and maintain kitchen tables and bins
Non-essential Job Duties:
• Climb ladders to retrieve product on top shelf/cooler