Job you are applying for:
3rd Booth Mgr
at the following location(s):
Winnetka - 19725 Vanowen St. - #24-02 - Winnetka, CA
• Take out ATM report and balance. Ensure ATM machine is working.
• Pull out daily report for Scratchers and collect and balance out daily activity. Make sure that Lottery Scratcher machine is full and working.
• Balance out Front Booth.
• Balance change drawer and replenish.
• Balance loose Scratchers left to clerks.
• Balance left over tills that were not verified by Booth Clerks and verify cashier tills that do not balance.
• Balance all booth tills (make sure they balance if not be sure to know on what areas they are short).
• Prepare cashier bags for clerk to fill up cashier tills once they are balanced.
• Prepare booth tills and booth bags.
• Verify loans outstanding and prepare loans for the current day.
• Make sure all credit card reports are turned in.
• Make sure all corresponding casher readings are turned in.
• Send out cash/check deposits if needed.
• Balance out store.
• Send daily reports
• Post overs and short daily and give copy to Front End Manager weekly
• Prepare end of month: Paid notes, gas card log, commissions, overs and short.
• Log in all reports for the balance.
• Order office supplies and manager supplies.
• Overall in charge of anything that has to do with money.
• Send coupons to Maggie.
• Cover morning breaks.
• SCO/Pull reports for Sales
• Remove excess cash from box (SCO)
• Reload machine to be ready for Customers
• Purge SCO Machine if there is a discrepancy discovered.
• And all other job duties assigned.
• Lift boxes and product ranging between 20 lbs up to 60 lbs
• Place boxes/product onto dolly or cart
• Push/pull between 30 lbs up to 200 lbs (items on cart/dolly)
• Bend/Stoop pick up and or place product below waist level (including shelves and racks)