Come work with us! We are looking for experienced Supervisors to join our Goddess family.
Candidates mus understand the value of balancing individual duties, team duties, and customer service. Enjoy working with others and seek to enhance team morale. Be able to stay calm under pressure and work quickly without sacrificing quality. Enjoy learning with an open mind, trying out new things, and training is continuous as we grow and develop as a company.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Deliver impeccable guest satisfaction by making it your number one priority.
2. Execute 100% table touches, meeting new guests and cultivating regulars
to have a positive impact on the financial results of the restaurant.
3. Assign duties, responsibilities and stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
4. Promise to uphold the standards of The Goddess and the Baker
5. Perform financial activities such as accurate cash handling (opening & closing procedure), deposit preparation, bank reconciliation, and time edits.
6. Communicate service needs to BOH and FOH associates throughout the shift; exercise a sense of urgency along with professionalism in everything we do.
7. Be an exemplary model for our Goddess brand, both on and off the job.
8. Successful completion of the Goddess training program.
9. Maintain a clean and operationally functional restaurant which includes;
floors, mats, restrooms, trash receptacles, coffee station & equipment,
tables & chairs, specials board, office equipment, doors and windows.
10. Accurately and quickly operate cash register/POS system. Record data accurately (voids, comps , house charges , paid outs, etc.),
11. Contribute to team effort by helping as needed. Communicate with servers and managers/supervisors to ensure guests receive seamless
service. Ensure payment and guest service is a smooth transaction.
12. “Thank” guests for their patronage.
13. Be aware of Labor Cost and make cuts accordingly. Be willing to do tasks that will support remaining staff once cuts are made.
14. Be aware of Food Cost. Ensure minimal waste by continuous training of FOH and BOH staff.
15. Able to perform all FOH job functions.
16. Uphold honesty and integrity in all or our relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the
concerns of other employees.
17. Accommodates and documents the needs of guests and communicates these needs to appropriate staff
18. Orders food, beverages and other supplies as needed.
19. Assists with stocking inventory as required.
20. Oversees and monitors portion control standards of food and beverages for the staff.
21. Resolves guest and/or employee problems or complaints in a timely manner.
22. Initiates and oversees in-house promotions for the restaurant.
23. Maintains a program for sound employee relations and safety of all employees.
24. Performs other related duties as assigned.
25. Orientates new employees and provides initial on-the-job training.
26. Oversees training functions of the staff and follows the Goddess training guide.
27. Develops and maintains the Goddess and the Baker standard by selection, training, compensation, motivation, termination and review of staff.
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
Supervisor: 1 year