Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
GAB Brookfield - Brookfield, WI
View Job Description
Summary: Responsible for assisting the General Manager with the overall planning and directing of functional activities of the restaurant including marketing, sales, accounting and general administration by performing the following duties.
Reports to: General Manager
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Monitors performance against daily sales goals to achieve annual forecast.
• Works with Supervisors to: control labor costs on a daily basis and minimize waste (both in terms of product and
paper goods), in order to maximize pro tability.
• Coordinates with Supervisors to train, motivate and incentivize the sta . Advises re: necessary additions to sta . • Assists with maintenance of inventories for all paper goods, alcoholic beverages and other retail items.
• Reviews nightly time entries to ensure time report accuracy for payroll.
• Assists GM with inventory.
• Records intracompany exchanges and generates related invoicing.
• Prepares weekly transmittals of all vendor invoices.
• Enters all invoices into Purchase Budget to monitor expenses to meet budget requirements.
• Works with GM to schedule employees based on business needs and sales/budget forecast.
• Maintains all employee les in TraitSet.
• Implements restaurant marketing programs through communication to sta and distribution/posting of
• Maintains the facility by supervising adherence and completion of departmental checklists and semi-annual
• Ensures complete Guest Satisfaction through implementation of the 10-4 rule, Order Accuracy guidelines and
monitoring of all food/beverage production and plating.
• Noti es GM of any needed maintenance and repair to the facility. • Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Oral Communication Skills
• Written Communication Skills • Customer Relations
• Project Management • Professionalism
• Time Management • Computer Literacy • Keyboard Skills
• High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior restaurant management experience required.