Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
GAB Brookfield - Brookfield, WI
View Job Description
Basic Hours: Monday–Sunday 3-5 days
• Make sure bakery standards are being upheld at all times.
• Communicate with respective store about new bakery items, discontinued items, issues and changes.
Communication is sent to the GM to publish on Schedule y on their behalf.
• Make sure bakery product is being stored and cared for correctly
• Accountable for properly stocked bakery
• Make sure shelves and cabinets are kept clean and organized at all times
• Make sure bakery props (jars of sprinkles, etc) are clean
• Bakery ordering per the Bakery order guide on next page
• Responsible for checking the catering boards at the beginning and end of each shift
» Organizing catering orders
» Delegating to PM shift as to what they need to prepare for morning catering orders
» ORDERING FROM VENDORS FOR AM BAKERY ORDERS
• Making sure all items in bakery have bakery tags and are current
» If a tag is needed contact Tami for production
» Keep bakery sign holders clean & pristine
• Maintaining a waste bag in the bakery at all times in which only the Bakery lead empties. No one else touches it. Adjusts bakery pars in response to waste bag contents
• Defrost gelato freezers on weekly basis by delegating out or doing it themselves. – weekly clean log kept.
• Keeps gelato list current in the POS and what is posted on the cashier counter by communicating with GM if
updates or changes are needed
• Cleans bakery fridge on weekly basis by delegating or doing themselves. Weekly clean log is kept.
• Communicates daily with GM about issues in the bakery
• Communicates with GM if there is damaged or missing product so they can seek credits from vendors
• Make sure bakery is clean at all times, oor and equipment are clean in all nooks & cranny’s, farm sink is scrubbed
with soft scrub daily, hand soap dispensers are full, paper towels loaded
• Bakery oven is deep cleaned inside and out weekly. Including moving it to clean under and behind. Also, clean
tile behind oven so it is free of heat damage and sparkling at all times.
• Communicate with GM when new cake covers are needed due to damage or cake stands are broken and need replacement • Make sure bakery clip board has tru e cheat sheets, weekly gourmet cupcake list and monthly cake special list
• Make sure Bakery cheat sheet is posted and visable at all times
• Store, maintain and Display macaroons correctly
• Keep Tru e display full and organized
• Keep bakery tag box organized
• RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING AND LEARNING WHAT BAKERY ITEMS COME FROM WHICH BAKERY • Hold other team members accountable for upholding company standards when working in the bakery