Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
GAB Brookfield - Brookfield, WI
View Job Description
Summary: Responsible for the overall planning and directing of functional activities of the restaurant including marketing, sales, accounting and general administration by performing the following duties.
Reports to: Director of Operations
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Prepares the annual budget and plans for the restaurant including sales goals, pro t projections, capital requirements and sta requirements.
• Generate a pro t through controlling food, labor and operating costs and driving sales.
• Reviews the general business climate for the restaurant and adjusts sta and inventories as needed.
• Accurately prepare payroll, orders and complete inventory.
• Schedules employees based on business needs and budget
• Hires, terminates, cultivates, and disciplines employees
• Ensures nancial reporting is consistent with restaurant standards and produced monthly.
• Promotes and directs restaurant marketing programs.
• Maintains the facilities of the restaurant to produce high quality food at the lowest possible cost.
• Ensures customers are serviced at the highest level of satisfaction through quality food, courteous employees and
quick response to needs.
• Reports status information to the management monthly.
• Contracts for and follows up general maintenance and repair to the facility.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Supervisory Responsibilities:
• Develops and maintains an e ective restaurant through the selection, training, compensation, motivation,
termination and review of all sta .
• Develops and maintains a program for sound employee relations with sta at all levels of the organization.
• Provides guidance and direction to employees to assist in their professional development.
• Oral Communication Skills
• Written Communication Skills • Customer Relations
• Project Management • Professionalism
• Time Management
• Budget Analysis
• Business Analysis
• Market Analysis
• Risk Analysis
• Computer Literacy • Keyboard Skills
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior restaurant management experience helpful.