Job you are applying for:
at the following location(s):
Cinnabon/Auntie Anne's Outlets At The Border - San Diego, CA
View Job Description
The Crewmember is responsible for meeting guest's need through Cinnabons Values:
• We A.C.T. Guest First - develop behaviors to effectively model "We A.C.T. Guest First" with internal customers and guests.
• We are Clean and Attractive - learn the importance of maintaining a
• clean and attractive work environment and appearance.
• We are Fast - identify what is needed to create an environment where all employees share in the responsibility of exceeding guest satisfaction.
• We Always Deliver High Quality - learn what is meant by quality and
how to demonstrate behaviors that support the consistent delivery of quality products.
• We Enjoy Working Here - explore the conditions that allow employees to gain personal, guest, and organizational satisfaction. Able to recite the values and value proposition
Duties & Responsibilities:
Sales and Profits
• Greets and engages each Guest, ability to suggestive sell to Guests and potential Guests.
• Demonstrates Attentive, Cheerful and Timely (A.C.T.) standards for service.
• Provides product samples to all potential Guests.
• Delivers High Quality Cinnabon product every time.
• Maintains and delivers high quality products using the PACE system.
• Demonstrates knowledge of products and service.
• Uses Wow! Service to enhance the Guest's experience.
• Works with other team members to pro-actively react to the Guest's needs.
• Models and promotes the Cinnabon culture.
• Maintains bakery cleanliness during shift.
• Follows the bakery-cleaning schedule.
• Demonstrates a "clean-as-you-go" philosophy.
• Able to certify on all crewmember positions.
• Creates all products to standard.
Policies and Procedures
• Follows procedures outlined in the Operations Manual.
• Follows cash control and security policies.
• Knowledgeable in register discounts and promotions.
• Maintains safe and healthy workplace conditions for Guests and other Crewmembers.
• Reports accidents and incidents to Bakery Management immediately.
• Delivers WOW! Service and A.C.T. Guest First
• Teamwork & Interpersonal Communication Skills
• Honesty and Integrity
Essential Physical Requirements:
• Ability to communicate with Guests and co-workers.
• Ability to perform functions of addition and subtraction and make correct change.
• Ability to process information through the POS register system.
• Ability to lift up to 50lb bags or pull 35lb batches of dough from the mixer (if working in a scratch bakery)
• Ability to lift up to 35-pound boxes of frozen products.
• Ability to work in a warm environment (ovens) and react to buzzers and timers.
• Ability to climb ladders and bend at the waist to clean equipment.
• Ability to use hands, arms, shoulders and back to produce rolls for up to 4-hour periods (if working in a scratch bakery).
• Ability to work around industrial strength cleaners.
• Ability to weigh and measure baking products.
• Ability to stand for up to 4 hours without a break.
• Ability to operate the mixer, if over 18 years of age (if working in a scratch bakery)
• Must be at least 16 years of age and have valid work permit if required by law.
• Retail or food experience preferred, but not required.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a strong interest in Guest service.
Bi lingual, English Spanish