Are you a highly effective customer service professional? Do you want to help people every day and feel great about your impact on people’s lives? Do you want to apply your superb problem-solving skills to scheduling and dispatching like a conductor, orchestrating our service operations?
If so, then this Customer Service Manager position is the right opportunity for you!
Fresh Tech Maid, a leader in chemical-free cleaning in the USA, is seeking a Customer Service Manager.
· Inspired: You have a burning desire to do great things, to grow, and to impact!
· Thoughtful: You have a healthy sense of self and how your life impacts the world around you.
· Skillful: You are dedicated to what you do. You love working on the edge of your comfort zone and achieving growth!
· Unpretending: You are a healthy balance of confidence and humility! You understand that the more you know, the more you realize how much you do not know.
Do you also have these skills require for this Customer Service Manager?
· Strong empathy to customers and our cleaning technicians! You know it is all about helping people, not judging who is right or wrong.
· Ability to learn and grow. Have the mentality that growth does not make us look weak, but strong!
· Understand that growth is superbly hard because it requires us to face our deficiencies head on. Growth requires tremendous strength!
· Excited to work in an entrepreneurial environment with weekly performance goals and aspire to meet or beat the goals week by week.
· Excellent problem-solving skills. You believe that when there is a will, there is always a way!
· Capable of managing multi-disciplinary and multi-partner projects in an office environment.
· Attention to detail and superbly organized. You create and work via systems! Instead of being buried by complexity, volume, and uncertainty, you rise based on priority, discipline, and systems. Above all, you achieve great results!
Job Responsibilities for this Customer Service Manager, May Include:
· Ensure customers’ happiness with our service. Listen to customers, empathize with them, and resolve their issues. Systematically follow up with customers.
· Schedule and dispatch our cleaning technicians. Schedules must meet clients’ needs and optimize our cleaning technicians’ workload, travel, and performance.
· Schedule customers and confirm schedules by texting and calling.
· Apply our LEADERSHIP program to resolve customer complaints. Complaints are rare. But each of them is an opportunity to help people and improve our operations.
· Encourage clients to write online reviews for our great service.
· Produce recurring reports and statistics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
· Support employee engagement. Monitor employee clock in and clock out. Update employee performance data based on client feedback.
· Assist the team. We believe in I-and-We. We work as an amazing team.
· Other tasks include:
• Payroll Adjustments,
• Set up training schedule for new technicians,
• Input daily charges for completed jobs
This is a positive and healthy environment. This Customer Service Manager position requires two-week additional training as a chemical-free cleaning technician. We believe you have to understand our service, before you can schedule it.
Total annual compensation between $40k to $60k, depending on qualifications. Free bi-weekly cleaning and PTO, Health Benefits and company sponsored IRAs.
Not a remote work job, because our Chemical Free Home Cleaning Technicians are visiting different homes every day. We believe that PPE, vaccination, and social distancing can help us to achieve Covid-19 safety. Hence, we, the managers, must talk the talk and walk the walk by working in our office, located in Lincoln Park, Chicago. At this company, our Core Values guide our actions!
We are looking for a smart, forward-thinking problem solver to join our small, crazy team! Or crazy, small team. Works both ways, actually!
Okay, we think we've said enough. Your turn :- ).
Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Management, operations, or Business.