The Assistant Golf Course Superintendent reports directly to the Golf Course Superintendent. Under the Superintendent’s supervision, the Assistant Superintendent directs and participates in the maintenance of the golf course tees, greens, fairways, and cart paths; supervises the maintenance staff and training of golf course maintenance personnel. The Assistant Superintendent may serve in the Superintendent’s capacity during his absence. • Assist in planning and supervising the maintenance of golf course. • Assist in scheduling work and supervises the maintenance staff. • Instruct maintenance personnel on the operations and care of mowing and other equipment. • Assist in pesticide calibration and operates application equipment. • Assist in the operations and maintenance of irrigation system. • Supervise ongoing special projects. • Perform assigned tasks as required. • Assist in personnel management and evaluations, employee safety, and personnel discipline. Maintain a perfect example of time keeping at the start of the workday and by clocking out when the work shift ends.
High School Diploma or GED 3 – 5 years’ experience in course maintenance based on education Basic knowledge with emphasis on Excel and Word Must be proficient in all golf course equipment and be able to train employees on use of such equipment. Outside with extreme temperatures, rocky and hilly terrain. Exposure to pesticides and various turf chemicals. Active listening skills and ability to articulate information both verbally and in writing. Normal speech, hearing, and vision, lifting of 50 pounds without assistance. Be aware of chemical safety and be familiar with all pertinent Safety Data Sheets (SDS) of chemicals which are used in the workplace. Ability to work on several tasks simultaneously; maintain composure when dealing with stressful situations; absolute confidentiality required. TN State Driver’s License TN State Pesticides License
This is a part time position. Primary job is customer service. Assist property owners, guests, and other departments in obtaining tee times by performing the following duties. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Answer phones with proper etiquette. 2. Assist caller in coordinating tee times with club schedules. 3. Answer written requests for tee times. 4. Keep accurate records of scheduled play. 5. Answer any calls or requests for information concerning golf. 6. Communicate business needs with supervisor and/or management to ensure smooth operation of the Central Tee Times Department.
- High School Diploma or GED -Knowledge of golf and tee time scheduling -Active listening skills and ability to articulate information both verbally and in writing. -Normal speech, hearing, and vision, lifting of 20 pounds. (more with assistance)
Maintain kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition in order to provide Fairfield Glade standards for all dining guests. • Scrape food from dirty dishes and wash them by hand or place them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine. • Hold inverted glasses over revolving brushes to clean inside surfaces. • Sweep and mop kitchen floor, wash worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks. • Segregate and remove trash and garbage and place it in designated containers. • Steam clean or hose out garbage cans. • Sort bottles, and break disposable ones in bottle crushing machine. • Polish silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel, and hand cloth. • Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas. • Set up banquet tables. • Wash and peel vegetables. • Load or unload trucks picking up or delivering supplies and food.
HS Diploma or GED. No experience necessary.
This is an entry level position with the opportunity to train as a Prep Cook.
This is a Part Time position at our Community and Conference Center. The purpose of this position is to provide superior customer service to residents and guests of the Community Club. Keep abreast of all changes in order to accurately inform all customers of activities and programs throughout the Glade, including providing proper instructions. Principal Responsibilities: • Greet customers and answer phones at front desk, take accurate messages with details for manager. • Notify Recreation & Events Assistant/ Recreation & Events Manager of any changes, conflicts, repairs and maintenance issues. • Account for correct money transactions and cash drawer. • Book space for clubs and organizations. • Provide high level of customer service and satisfaction. • Log and handle all paperwork and keys accurately. • Be knowledgeable of and take reservations for bus tours. • Follow rental procedures for, projectors, tables, etc. • Support special events and programs, includes setup and breakdown of events including stacking chairs and some janitorial duties. • Monitor usage of facilities (enforce rules and regulations). • Be familiar with FGCC policies and procedures that are directly involved with the Recreation Center. • Assist the Recreation & Events Manager with special projects, reports and inventories. • Assure all forms and waivers are properly signed by customers and filed. • Ensure that the CCCC building and equipment is kept clean Must be able to lift 20 pounds. • Deal with departments, fellow employees, members, and guests concerning any matters that come up on a daily basis in regards to the Recreation Department. • Notify the Front Desk Supervisor in writing of any scheduling conflicts. • Must keep up-to-date on changes in schedules. • Ability to get along with others.
Requirements: • High School Diploma or GED • Customer Service skills, office or hospitality environment experience a plus • Experience with computers, telephones and various office equipment a plus • Active listening skills and ability to articulate information both verbally and in writing. • Ability to work on several tasks simultaneously • Must be able to maintain composure in stressful situations • Must be able to lift 20 pounds without assistance.
Assist with the daily operations of street maintenance and at times drive a truck. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Perform routine street maintenance projects (patching, drainage repair, etc.). 2. Assist with the chip and seal paving project. 3. Assist with snow and ice removal. 4. Assist with leaf removal project. 5. Assist with tree trimming and removal. 6. Assist with lake and dam maintenance. 7. Perform basic landscaping duties i.e., weeding, planting flowers, shrubs, trees, etc. 8. Mowing and weed eating FGCC facilities (Dog Park, Robinhood Park, boat ramps, etc. 9. New landscaping projects (installing river rock, landscaping block, dirt work, boulders, etc. 10. Proper use of chemicals (weed killer, fertilizer, etc.) 11. Maintain street signs (install, paint, etc.). 12. May operate equipment (trucks, mowers, tractor, etc.) 13. Keep staging area, truck and equipment clean.
Valid TN Driver's License Required. HS Diploma or GED with 1-3 years experience with road construction, street maintenance and grounds keeping preferred. Experience with trucks, mowers and tractors strongly preferred.
Able to work in adverse weather conditions (extreme heat, cold, wet conditions). Ability to lift up to 40 pounds without assistance.
This is a seasonal position working approximately 20-25 hours per week March - November. The purpose of this job is to provide superior customer service and assistance to guests. Opening: • Bring carts to staging area and park in the proper, orderly fashion. • Check with the cart mechanic about any mechanical problems. • Spot-check the tires to ensure proper inflation. • Check the appearance of the outside grounds and always help in keeping facility clean. • Put out water coolers in the morning. Closing: • When returning carts to the barn, all trash must be removed from the trays, floorboards and bag compartments. • Carts are to be washed and free from dirt including the floorboards, trays, tires, bag areas, seats, and front and sides of carts. • Range balls are to be picked up, cleaned and the damaged (inferior) balls discarded. Then place back into the dispenser. • The range picker parked, after use, in its assigned place. • All trash around the Pro Shop, cart shed, gas tank, parking lot, range tee and any other debris picked up and put in proper place. Bag stands, range baskets, and loose range balls returned to proper place. • All carts accounted for. • Gas tank secured after gassing carts. • May be required to perform some starter/ranger duties after the starter/rangers leave for the day.
• Customer service preferred, retail helpful, knowledge of golf beneficial. • Computer literate • Outside, variable weather conditions (occasionally extreme temperatures), minimum supervision. Walking and standing on hard surfaces, often walking as much as 10 miles daily during peak season. • Normal speech, hearing, and vision, lifting of 25 pounds (more where applicable with assistance). Consistent starting and stopping of carts and physical ability to move in and out of carts repeatedly. Repetitive movements may be strenuous due to volume of golfers and number of hours required to accommodate business needs.
This position is a full time position that maintains the golf course to accomplish goals established by the Golf Course Superintendent by working in a team environment. • Operate equipment in a safe, responsible manner • Perform daily maintenance such as cup changing, divot repair, moving tee markers, etc. • Mow greens, tees, fairways and rough • Mechanically rake and/or hand rake bunkers • Operate small equipment such as sod cutters, string trimmers and hedge trimmers • Assist with special projects such as drainage, irrigation and sod placement • Clean, plant and maintain landscaped areas • Daily equipment maintenance including adding and/or checking fluid, oil, hydraulic oil, coolant and tire pressure • Daily equipment cleaning and reporting any problems to the equipment mechanic
High School Diploma or GED • Experience using small landscape equipment a plus • Must be able to work outside in extreme temperatures and exposure to trees, grass and other allergy ridden conditions • Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance and bend, twist and reach comfortably • Ability to spend long hours on lawn equipment • TN Drivers Licenses required
This is a Seasonal Position that typically works from March - November at 20-40 hours a week. Maintains the golf course to accomplish goals established by the Golf Course Superintendent. Works in team environment to prepare courses for play. This may be a PT or FT position from approximately March - November. 1. Operate equipment in a safe responsible manner. 2. Assist in golf course daily operations; such as cup changing, divot repair, moving tee markers, etc. 3. Ability to mow greens, tees, fairways and rough upon completion of training. 4. Ability to mechanically rake and/or hand rake bunkers. 5. May operate small equipment such as sod cutters, string trimmers, and hedge trimmers. 6. Assist with special projects such as drainage, irrigation, and sod laying. 7. Ability to clean, plant, and maintain landscaped areas. 8. Report deficiencies or problems pertaining to course operations to the supervisor. 9. Daily equipment cleaning. Responsible to report equipment problems to equipment mechanic.
Use of small equipment or landscape equipment is a plus. Outside with extreme temperatures; exposure to trees and grass and other allergy ridden conditions; Active listening skills and ability to articulate information both verbally and in writing. Normal speech, hearing, and vision, lifting of 50 pounds with assistance. Bending, twisting, reaching and long hours on lawn equipment, cart paths and turf. TN State Driver’s License
Job Summary: Oversees a preventative maintenance program. Program includes the repairing of broken or failing equipment, keeping records of parts and labor needed to maintain each piece of equipment. Timely turnaround of broken equipment to assist with accomplishment of course goals as established by Golf Course Superintendent. Primary Responsibilities: 1. Inspect, diagnose, and report mechanical defects in diesel, electric and gasoline powered equipment. 2. Observe mechanical devices in operation and listen to their sounds to locate cause of trouble. 3. Dismantle devises to gain access to and remove defective parts. 4. Examine form and texture of parts to detect imperfections. 5. Inspect used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements. 6. Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments. 7. Repair or replace defective parts. 8. Install special functional and structural parts in devices. 9. Lubricate and clean parts. 10. Start devices to test their performance. 11. Set up and operate lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. 12. Initiate purchase order for parts and machines. 13. Keep records of all repairs. 14. Train operators as to proper care and use of equipment. 15. Assist in any maintenance activities that may be required on the golf course. 16. Maintain the shop area in a safe and clean manner. 17. Ability to get along with fellow employees.
1. High School Diploma or GED 2. 3 – 5 years’ general mechanic experience 3. TN State Driver’s License
This is a Seasonal position, typically working 20-25 hours per week from March - November. The purposed of this position is to provide superior customer service at the Pro Shop. Primary Responsibilities include: • Check in members and guests for golf play after confirming times and course. • Advise guests regarding attire, golf clubs, supplies and rules and regulations. • Collect and record green fees and issue receipts. • Promote the sale of merchandise and additional tokens and golf balls with every transaction. • Record all sales transactions. • Assist customers with merchandise selections. • Keep shop neat and clean and maintain a professional appearance. • Balance tee sheets against the register and record ‘no shows’. • Answer phones with proper etiquette and field questions from callers/golfers. • Maintain billing charges of members and guests; submit billing charges to Accounting Department in a timely manner. • Assist in packing and unpacking inventory. • Perform other duties as needed with understanding that the primary job is to exceed customer expectations.
- Customer service skills, retail skills preferred. - Knowledgeable about golf is a plus. - Computer literate. Point-of sale helpful. Computer, telephone, general office/store supplies - Normal speech, hearing, and vision, lifting of 25 pounds. (more with assistance)
This is a seasonal position working approximately 20-25 hours per week from March - November. The purpose of this job is to provide excellent customer service while assisting guests. Primary Responsibilities: • Confirm that each individual beginning on the course has checked in at the Pro Shop and ask how many holes they are playing, walking or riding/observing. • Pair unpaired groups to form foursomes whenever possible. • Work with the Pro Shop to help players without a tee time pair up with groups that have less than a foursome. • Enforce the dress code, age restrictions, and no personal cooler rule. • Assign carts to golfers and record cart numbers assigned to specific individuals. • Enforce the policy of two riders per cart. • Instruct players on cart operations, restrictions and daily rules. • Instruct All players on the ATAP pace-of-play policy. Maintain constant tee time intervals of 10 minutes off both 1 and 10 tees at all courses. • Help maintain the appearance of the driving range by replacing empty baskets and keeping area clean in appearance. • Check with the Pro Shop for any updates such as ‘no shows’, cancellations, and additions to the tee sheet. • Coordinate with the Ranger throughout play and assume the responsibilities of a Ranger during the turn times. • All carts returning from the course to be sent out again are to be cleaned of all debris and sand bottles replace with filled bottles. • Keep filled sand bottles ready for players to swap during their turn. • Handicap Flags are given ONLY with golf professional approval. • Monitor the pace of play (the ATAP system sets the time maximums per hole, per nine, and per round) and work with the golfers who are behind in order to increase their pace and regain their proper position on the course. This may require you to ask players to skip a hole if they are holding up play. • When course is full remind golfers to keep pace with the golfers directly in front of them. • Assist golfers with any cart problems. • Assist golfers with any medical problems. • Provide information to those with questions. • Enforce the dress code and cart regulations. • Take messages to players on the course. • Inform Pro Shop employees of any safety hazards on the course and any condition changes.
- Customer service preferred, knowledge of golf etiquette beneficial. - Computer literate - Outside, variable weather conditions (occasionally extreme temperatures), minimum supervision. Walking and standing on hard surfaces, often walking as much as 10 miles daily during peak season. - Normal speech, hearing, and vision, lifting of 25 pounds (more where applicable with assistance). Consistent starting and stopping of carts and physical ability to move in and out of carts repeatedly. Repetitive movements may be strenuous due to volume of golfers and number of hours required to accommodate business needs.
Works in conjunction with Executive Chef/Unit Chef and Kitchen staff to ensure kitchen is run effectively through proper organization and cooking of menu items, assuring all prepared food meets proper specifications and food safety standards. Ultimately responsible for product meeting needs of customers. Qualified cook/team member must be eager to work, take pride in work, show attention to detail, and have good common sense.
HS Diploma or GED. Proficient knife skills, experience reading and preparing recipes, 1-3 years as cook in busy restaurant.
This is a seasonal position working approximately 15-20 hours per week March - October. The purpose of this position is to launch and moor boats on lake and assists members and guests on how to guide crafts such as pontoon boats, kayaks, canoes, paddle boats and electric or gasoline motorboats. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: - Instruct patrons on the correct operations of all rental boats and the rules and regulations for use of Fairfield Glade lakes. - Assist or tow disabled boats to dock for repair. - Refuel gasoline motors. - Account for correct money transactions and cash drawer. - Rent boats and equipment to members and guests. - Log and handle all paperwork accurately. - Notify Marina Supervisor of any changes, conflicts, repairs and maintenance issues. - Answer phones, handle situations and take correct telephone messages. - Keep marina and beach area clean and properly maintained.
- High School Diploma or GED - Valid Tn Driver's License - Experience with boats and marina equipment, knowledge of fishing and bait a plus - Computer literate in Microsoft Office Software, ability to learn Northstar Point-of-Sale system - Active listening skills and ability to articulate information both verbally and in writing. - Normal speech, hearing, and vision, lifting of 50 pounds.(More where applicable)
This is a seasonal position working approximately 20-25 hours per week May - September. The purpose of this position is to maintain and operate the Druid Hills Recreation Complex (i.e., Mini Golf) for customers who visit and play there by performing the following duties: • Hand out shuffleboard, mini golf, and horseshoe equipment as needed. • Maintain cleanliness of cabana, clubs, balls, and shuffleboard equipment and area along with the playground and horseshoe pits. • Do a daily site inspection to report any curb appeal or maintenance situation that should be turned into the Sr. Mini Golf Attendant. • Keep an accurate log of players for accounting purposes. • Do proper accounting of cash and start cash. • Enforce rules so area will be safe for customer’s enjoyment. • Make sure cash and log sheets balance before closing. • Answer phone, take correct messages, and handle situations. • Notify in writing to Sr. Mini Golf Attendant of any scheduling conflicts. • Ability to get along with others. • Ability to present a friendly positive attitude to customers. • Perform minor maintenance tasks; i.e., rake horseshoe pits and keep course clean.
• Customer service experience • Computer literate with Point of Sale experience preferred. • Outside, variable weather conditions (occasionally extreme temperatures), minimum supervision. • Normal speech, hearing, and vision, lifting of 20 pounds (more where applicable with assistance)..
Responsible for all overall planning, organizing, and executive of all network and infrastructure functions for the IT Dept. This includes directing all IT network & systems operations to meet Club requirements as well as the support of existing applications and development of new technical solutions. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: • Assist in network design and implementation. • Provide network support with a variety of operating systems. • Install and configure computer network equipment. • Maintain network connectivity of all computer workstations. • Provide network support to users. • Maintain servers and associated hardware, applications, services, and settings. • Develop and monitor policies for the use of network resources. • Implement and manage disaster recovery and back-up. • Evaluate and recommend security improvements and system upgrades. • Monitor network to ensure optimal performance. • Create and maintain network users/permissions. • Test release of products to minimize user impact and ensure compatibility. • Create technical support documentation for systems and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or in place of a degree, five years of relevant experience - CERTIFICATE: A+, Network+, Microsoft, and Cisco certifications a plus - 2 - 4 years of network infrastructure administration - Ability to train and supervise Technical Support Employees - Excellent understanding of current applications and trends in IT - Analytical & problem-solving abilities - Communication skills – written, oral, and listening - Planning/organizational –strong ability to prioritize and plan work activities, meet deadlines IT Knowledge: - Networking infrastructure, to include firewalls, routers, layer 3 switches, and wireless access points - Network monitoring software and appliances - Windows 7/8/8.1/10 - Linux CentOS and Ubuntu - Windows Server 2012 or higher - Virtual machines and servers - Microsoft Exchange Server - User Policies/Security - Active Directory Architecture - Domain Controllers - DNS - Telephone systems - VoIP systems
This is a seasonal position working approximately 20-25 hours per week May - September. The purpose of this position is to assist with outdoor pool operations, concessions, and controlling access to pool. • Log, record, and collect money when working in Snack Bar. • Balance day’s receipts on admissions and concessions at the end of shift when working in Snack Bar. • Responsible for inventory of food concessions, pool passes, paper goods, and drink products when working in Snack Bar. • Answers phone, takes messages, and handles situations while on the phone when working the Snack Bar. • Assist in checking identification of anyone entering pool facilities. • Assist residents/guests with questions, comments, requests, etc. • Responsible for pool area and cabana cleanliness. • Co-responsible with Facilities Maintenance department for cleaning pool and proper chemical balance in pool; coordinates with Facilities Maintenance department if adjustments in pump room need to be made. • Co-responsible with Facilities Maintenance department for pool openings and closings at the beginning and end of season, as necessary. • Do any other tasks assigned by the Pool Supervisor.
• High school graduate preferred or GED. • Point of Sale experience a plus. • Customer service skills required and ability to multi-task and make change. • Active listening skills and ability to articulate information both verbally and in writing. Relates with customers with a positive and service-oriented attitude. • Normal speech, hearing, and vision, lifting of 25 pounds, more with assistance. Long hours on concrete, must be able to tolerate heat inside Cabana. Ability to walk up and down steps and stairs.
Preparing and plating of all salads and desserts for dinner service and parties to ensure world-class customer experience. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Rotate, label, and date all food items. 2. Stock working area with necessary items. 3. Weigh and measure designated ingredients. 4. Stock all refrigerators, freezers, and prep areas. 5. Report any malfunction of equipment to Chef. 6. Report any shortage of food or food related items to Chef. 7. Assist with the preparation of party menus and buffet items. 8. Inventory all items at end of shift. 9. Fill in appropriate par levels on inventory sheet. 10. Keep work area clean and sanitary. 11. Assist Chef as instructed to effectively create proper atmosphere in kitchen and provide consistent quality to customers.
-High School or GED -Proficient knife skills, experienced at reading and preparing recipes, 1-3 years as cook in busy restaurant and ability to guide others in the preparation of food and service to customers. -Active listening skills and ability to articulate information both verbally and in writing. Ability to get along well with others. -Normal speech, hearing, and vision, lifting of 50 pounds, more with assistance. -Ability to work on several tasks simultaneously; maintain composure when dealing with stressful situations.
This is a full time position. The purpose of this position is to conduct routine or complex investigations by independently inspecting properties or premises to ensure compliance with FGCC property standards by patrolling public roadways and common areas and in response to complaints. Routinely interfaces with property owners, occupants, or the general public to gain willful policy compliance and cooperation, as well as provide education on applicable policies and procedures. Primary Responsibilities include: - Investigates property standards complaints by inspecting premises, gathering evidence, researching sources, and determining violations. - Monitor properties to make sure they are following FGCC covenants, rules, policies, and regulations concerning maintenance thereof. - Meets with a variety of interested parties including property owners or occupants to gain willful compliance and reports findings to Director of Community Maintenance and recommends solutions and corrective actions. - Issues warning and citations when appropriate. - Follow-up with complainants and other parties to effectively communicate actions, resolutions, or investigation outcomes. - Maintain documentation and files on all investigations, inspections, enforcement action and other job-related activities including accurate and detailed information regarding code enforcement activity to verify violations.
- High School Diploma or GED - Valid TN Driver's License - Minimum of 1 year experience working in a clerical environment - Experience in Microsoft Office - High level of customer service support attitude when dealing with all individuals being served with “Meet the Public” skills. - Active listening skills and ability to articulate information both verbally and in writing. - Must be able to read and understand FGCC Covenants and other governmental documents. - Normal speech, hearing, and vision; lifting up to 20 pounds (more with assistance).
1. Driving FGCC Bus (25 or 14 passenger) to and from approved destination. 2. Provide a pleasant travel experience for customers through a high level of customer service and satisfaction. 3. Be completely knowledgeable of the day’s events and places of interest. 4. Advise Recreation & Events Manager or Front Desk Supervisor of any changes in route to the area of destination and/or changes in the quality of the service at the trip destination. 5. Maintain travel log for bus tour at front desk of CCC. 6. Must maintain accurate expense records for each trip. 7. Responsible for pre-trip bus inspections: checks fluids, lights, etc. and/or have the garage mechanic inspect vehicle prior to departure. 8. Responsible for advising the Recreation & Events Manager or Front Desk Supervisor in writing of any changes in availability and/or schedule. 9. Visually inspect interior of bus for cleanliness and take appropriate steps to correct as needed. 10. Must be familiar with FGCC policies and procedures that directly involve the Marketing and Events Department. 11. Able to communicate effectively with customers and managers/hosts of attractions and interact with customers and staff of CCC and destination sites with diplomacy. 13. If needed, greet customers and answer phone at front desk, take accurate messages with details for manager. 14. Assure that all forms and waivers are properly signed by customers and filed. 15. Handle retail sales and proper money transactions. 16. OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE ASSISTING AT THE COMMUNITY & CONFERENCE CENTER FRONT DESK AND HOUSEMAN WHEN A NEED DEVELOPS.
High School Diploma or GED Valid TN CDL Class P (passenger endorsement) Driver License Two years in a responsible position as a bus driver MicroSoft Office a plus Active listening skills and ability to articulate information both verbally and in writing. Customer service skills to keep passengers informed and safe Normal speech, hearing, and vision; lifting of 40 pounds, more with assistance. Maintain composure when dealing with stressful situations; absolute confidentiality required
This is a part time position. The purpose of the is position is to provide leadership, communication & support to the Front Desk Attendants, Facilities Techs & all Summer Employees. Provide planning & support for all events, activities & inventories. Support the Marketing team with point of sale issues, Social Media, calendars, and booking reservations. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Assist the Recreation & Events Manager with special events and activities. 2. Assist the Recreation & Events Manager with new hire and staff training. 3. Special event planning and implementation involving set up and breakdown of equipment. Direct craft shows by recruiting vendors, approving applications and mapping of event site 4 times per year. 4. Support scheduling of rentable spaces. 7. Plan community bus trips, drivers, ensure maintenance and tracking of bus fleet including fuel, usage and profit/loss 8. Some weekend duties may occur – hours may vary. 9. Control inventory levels, IDT’s and assist in ordering for CCC, Outdoor pools, and Mini Golf 10. Support Marketing & Recreation Assistant with North Star, Social Media, enplug, calendars, flyers and other marketing programs.
1. High School Diploma or GED 2. Valid TN Driver's License 3. Leadership experience 4. Microsoft Office & Social Media knowledge 5. Normal speech, hearing, & vision; lifting of 40 pounds (more with assistance)
This is a seasonal position working approximately 20-25 hours per week March - November. The purpose of this position is to serve food and drinks to members and guests. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: • Prepare and serve food and drinks. • Maintain a clean and safe work environment meeting OSHA and Health Department regulations. • Operate point-of-sale computer system. • Maintain accurate inventory and sales reports. • Stock all products. • Take end-of-month inventory. • Complete accurate cash report at end of shift. • Secure snack bar area at end of shift. • Demonstrate ability to work with others. Fill other shifts as needed. • Assist with cookouts and parties as needed.
- Experience working in a fast food restaurant helpful - Experience with Point-Of-Sale computer system preferred - Ability to work with little supervision - Excellent customer service skills - Active listening skills and the ability to articulate information both verbally and in writing - Normal speech, hearing and vision and the ability to lift 25 pounds alone. More with assistance
JOB SUMMARY/PURPOSE: This is a seasonal position. The purpose of this position will be to assist with individual and group recreation programs. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: • Assists Recreation Department in planning and facilitating planned community events. • Effectively promotes and represents the Fairfield Glade Community Club programs and facilities. • Manage inventory and equipment needed for events. • Prior to an event prepare the events trailer and collect the inventory needed for that event. • Assist the CCC Front Desk, Mini Golf, Indoor and Outdoor Pools as needed. • Operate point-of-sale computer system • Serve food and drinks to members and guests • Attendance at work is an essential function of this position. • The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. • The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position
- High School Diploma or GED - Recreation experience or a closely related field preferred - Customer service experience a plus -Normal speech, hearing, and vision, lifting of 50 pounds. Ask for assistance with heavier loads. -Active listening skills and ability to articulate information both verbally and in writing. -Computer literate in Microsoft Office Software.
The Technical Support Specialist's role is to ensure proper computer operations so that end users can accomplish organizational tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostics and help desk request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give hands-on help at the desktop level. This role is also responsible for analysis and support of organizational software and operations applications to meet the dynamic needs for the current and future growth of FGCC. Responsibilities: - Providing technical support across the company. This may be in person or over the phone. - Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, printers, and scanners. - Monitoring and maintaining computer systems. - Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests. - Setting up accounts for new users. - Repairing and replacing equipment, as necessary. - Testing new technology. - Building Dashboards and Financial Models. - Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems. - Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization. Recommend hardware systems, devices, and peripherals along with associated software for acquisition to the IT Manager - Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue. - Build rapport and elicit problem details from help desk customers. - Prioritize and schedule resolutions to problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician. - Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting. - Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution. - Evaluate system potential by testing compatibility of new programs with existing programs. - Evaluate expansions or enhancements by studying workload and capacity of computer system. - Achieve computer system objectives by gathering pertinent data; identifying and evaluating options; recommending a course of action. - Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization. - Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications - Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved - Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests. - Develop help sheets and knowledge base articles for end users. - Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
- High School diploma or equivalent, and 1-3 years of work experience in related field required. - Knowledge of basic computer hardware. - Experience with desktop operating systems including Windows 7 & 10, and Linux - Experience with mobile devices and their associated operating systems (Android, iOS) - Strong application support experience. - Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities. - Exceptional written and oral communication skills as well as documentation skills - Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills. - Strong skills with Microsoft Office Suite. - Experience with SQL and/or financial systems a plus.